ENDS AUGUST 8, 2018: Apply for The Highest-Ever 100,000-Point Offer on the AMEX Business Platinum!
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
If you’ve been considering the limited-time 100,000-point offer on The Business Platinum® Card from American Express, your time is running out!
To earn the bonus, you must apply by August 8, 2018.
This is the highest public offer we’ve seen for this card. The welcome bonus plus the points you’ll earn from the meeting minimum spending requirements can easily get you ~$1,900 worth of airfare (and potentially MUCH more)!
Here are the details of the offer.
Highest-Ever AMEX Business Platinum Offer
Apply Here: The Business Platinum® Card from American Express
Our Review: Review of the AMEX Business Platinum Card
The limited-time offer on the AMEX Business Platinum card is ending August 8, 2018. That’s tomorrow for all you calendarologists!
When you apply for this offer, you’ll earn:
- 50,000 AMEX Membership Rewards points after you spend $10,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of account opening.
- 50,000 AMEX Membership Rewards points after you spend an additional $15,000 on qualifying purchases within the same timeframe
AMEX Membership Rewards points are popular transferable points to collect. Because you get flexibility to redeem points for award travel with any of the 19 AMEX airline or hotel partners.
With the AMEX Business Platinum card, you’ll also get:
- 1.5X AMEX Membership Rewards points on single purchases of $5,000+ (up to 1 million additional points per calendar year)
- 5X AMEX Membership Rewards points when you book airfare and prepaid hotels through the AMEX travel portal
- 35% of your points back for ALL First Class or Business Class flights booked through the AMEX travel portal using Pay With Points
- 35% of your points back for all flights, including coach tickets, booked with your selected airline through the AMEX travel portal using Pay With Points (up to 500,000 total combined AMEX points rebated per calendar year)
- Up to $200 in statement credits per calendar year for airline incidentals with your selected airline (luggage fees, in-flight food & drink, etc.)
- Ability to book hotel stays through AMEX Fine Hotels & Resorts
- AMEX Platinum Concierge
- AMEX Premium Roadside Assistance
- Access to airport lounges (Delta, Priority Pass, Escape Lounges, Airspace, and American Express Centurion Lounges)
- Bonus points or statement credits when taking advantage of an AMEX Offer
- Rental car privileges with Avis, National, and Hertz
- Free Hilton Honors Gold elite status (free breakfast and upgrades when available)
- Free Starwood Gold elite status, which you can use to instantly match to Marriott Gold elite status
- 10 free Gogo in-flight Wi-Fi passes each calendar year
- Statement credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck (up to $100 every 4 years)
- Terms & limitations apply
This card has a $450 annual fee, which is NOT waived the first year. But the statement credits, airport lounge access, and savings from AMEX Offers can easily offset the fee.
I’ve held onto this card for 2+ years because I’ve always found value in paying the annual fee to continue taking advantage of the card’s perks! I recently spent a weekend in San Francisco, and had a blast pampering myself by using the AMEX Fine Hotels & Resorts program, a benefit that comes with the card.
You can currently earn up to 100,000 AMEX Membership Rewards points after meeting tiered minimum spending requirements with the AMEX Business Platinum card. But you must apply by tomorrow, August 8, 2018.
This is a great deal, because the points you’ll earn from the welcome offer and minimum spending are worth up to $1,900 towards select air travel paid for with points through the AMEX travel portal. And potentially MUCH more if you know the best ways to use AMEX Membership Rewards points!
For example, the intro offer alone is more than enough points for a one-way Business Class ticket to Europe, which can easily cost $2,500+!
Plus, applying for this card will NOT hurt your chances of being approved for any Chase cards you might want.
Do you plan on taking advantage of this big offer for the AMEX Business Platinum card?
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)