Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
1. The Chase Marriott sign-up bonus has never been higher! You’ll earn 100,000 Marriott points after spending $5,000 on purchases. The previous offer was 80,000 Marriott points with a $3,000 minimum spending requirement, so this is a nice improvement!
2. I told you everything you need to know about TSA PreCheck.
4. There’s an improved offer for The Platinum Card from American Express!
The card now comes with 60,000 AMEX Membership Rewards points after meeting minimum spending requirements. Plus, the card has new features like $200 in Uber credits per year, and 5X points when you book hotels through AMEX Travel. But the annual fee has been raised to a whopping $550!
6. I showed you a trick to saving miles on domestic tickets (including Hawaii!).
7. Lyn, Million Mile Secrets contributor and author of Go To Travel Gal, explained 8 important things about flying Southwest. She detailed things like seat selection and space, no cancellation or change fees, and free in-flight entertainment.
8. Million Mile Secrets team member Keith told us about his negative experience with National Car rental. And how he resolved the situation!
9. I explained why the limited-time 35,000 Starwood points offer on the AMEX Starwood card is worth more than the the limited-time 100,000 Hilton points offer with the AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass card!
Bonus: We’ve seen lots of fare sales this month! I told you about discounted coach and Business Class flights to Europe, as well as cheap flights to the Caribbean & Mexico, London & Paris, Iceland. And even an award sale to Europe!