Marriott Hotels & Resorts
Marriott is the largest hotel chain in the world, and it’s got a truly fantastic mix of budget-friendly hotels and luxe five-star resorts. Its loyalty program fits the travel style of everyone. Recognizable Marriott hotel brands include Fairfield Inn & Suites, Residence Inn, Westin, and Ritz-Carlton
Marriott is a major player in the strategies of most miles and points enthusiasts. We’ll show you the tricks and tips you need to get massive value from your Marriott points.
Latest Marriott News
Map of all Marriott Locations
- Marriott is the largest hotel chain with 30 brands and 8,484 properties
- Marriott splits all of their hotels into 8 categories, based on those you can know how many points a night costs
- One night at a Marriott location paid with Bonvoy points start at 4,000 and go all the way up to 100,000
- We value Marriott points at 0.8 cents per point
- Read our stand alone guide on how to use this map of Marriot locations to find the hotel for your next trip!