Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Save the date! It’s expected that tomorrow, August 20, 2016, will be the last day to apply for the 70,000 point Chase Ink Plus in-branch offer.
That’s worth at least $700 in statement credits or $875 when you book a trip through the Chase Travel Portal.
Or you can get Big Travel by transferring the Chase Ultimate Rewards points you earn to travel partners like United Airlines, Southwest, and Hyatt!
I’ll share the details!
What’s Going on?
According to Chase, tomorrow, August 20, 2016, is the last day you can apply for the current in-branch only Ink Plus offer where you can:
Earn 70,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
Earn 5 points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services each account anniversary year. Earn 2 points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel each account anniversary year. Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases – with no limit to the amount you can earn.
The $95 annual fee is NOT waived the first year. But it’s worth paying, because you can get Big Travel with Small Money by transferring Chase Ultimate Rewards points to useful travel partners.
If you don’t live near a Chase branch, or prefer online applications, our link for the 60,000 point online offer is still a great deal!
Here are my posts for how to get Big Travel with the Chase Ink Plus sign-up bonus:
- How to Get Big Travel on American Airlines With Ink Plus 70,000 Point Sign-Up Bonus
- How to Get Big Travel on United Airlines & Partners With the Chase Ink Plus 70,000 Point Sign-Up Bonus
- How to Get Big Travel on Southwest With the Chase Ink Plus 70,000 Point Sign-Up Bonus
- How to Get $875 in Free Flights With 1 Card’s Sign-Up Bonus WITHOUT Searching for Award Tickets
Keep in mind, because of Chase’s stricter approval rules, if you’ve opened more than ~5 credit cards (except these business cards) within the past 24 months from ANY bank, it’s likely you will NOT be approved for the card.
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!