Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
The highest sign-up bonus ever for the Chase Ink Plus business card is now available online! You’ll get 70,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points after you spend $5,000 in the 1st 3 months. But this offer is only available for a limited time.
Note: The Chase Ink Plus 70,000 point bonus offer ends on October 19, 2014.
And if you already have the Chase Ink Plus, you may be able to refer someone and get a 10,000 point bonus!
If you missed out on the 60,000 point increased sign-up bonus earlier this year, you’ve got a 2nd chance to earn even more points! 70,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points will get you at least ~$875 in travel (or more if you transfer points to airline and hotel partners).
And even if you’ve had the Chase Ink Plus in the past (when it was a MasterCard), some folks report being able to get the sign-up bonus again. That’s because it’s now a Visa card and is considered a different card product.
Why This Is a Great Deal
Link: Chase Ink Plus 70,000 Point Offer
The sign-up bonus on the Chase Ink Plus is normally 50,000 points after meeting minimum spending requirements, with the annual fee of $95 waived for the 1st year.
With this offer, you’re getting 70,000 points! But the $95 annual fee is not waived. Still, I’d happily pay $95 for an extra 20,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points (worth at least ~$250 in travel). And worth much more if you transfer those points to airline and hotel partners.
Here’s what you get with the Chase Ink Plus:
- 70,000 points after you spend $5,000 in the 1st 3 months
- 5 points for every $1 you spend on cable, internet, and telecom
- 2 points for every $1 you spend on gas and rooms purchased directly from the hotel
- 1 points for every $1 you spend on everything else
- No foreign currency fees
- Points don’t expire and can be transferred to United Airlines, Singapore Airlines, British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG, Ritz-Carlton, Korean Air, Southwest, and Amtrak
- $95 annual fee, NOT waived for the 1st year
Even if you don’t think you have a business, you can still apply. Many folks qualify for business cards even though they don’t realize it! If you sell items on eBay, provide childcare for others, have a blog, or are just starting your business, you might be eligible for this card!
What Can You Do With 70,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards Points?
Chase Ultimate Rewards points are worth 1.25 cents each when redeemed for travel on the Chase Ultimate Rewards travel portal. So 70,000 points is worth $875 in travel when used this way.
But in my experience, you get the most value out of Chase Ultimate Rewards points when you transfer them to airline, hotel, and rail partners, like Hyatt, United Airlines, or Southwest.
One of our favorite ways to use points is to transfer them to Hyatt. 70,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points (plus another 5,000 points from meeting minimum spending) is enough for 3 nights at a category 6 Hyatt hotel, like the Grand Hyatt Kauai.
If you paid cash for 3 nights at the Grand Hyatt Kauai, you’d pay almost $2,000! This is a fantastic way to use Chase Ultimate Rewards points!
Now that’s definitely Big Travel with Small Money!
Creative Ways to Spend $5,000 in 3 Months to Get the Bonus
The easiest way to put the $5,000 on your Chase Ink Plus is if you have a big purchase coming up. But what if that’s not the case?
- Pay some bills in advance (if you can lay out the money) such as phone, cable, internet, insurance, etc.
- Load $1,000 per month onto your AMEX Serve card and use your Serve card to pay bills, send money, or withdraw cash.
- Go to an office supply store and purchase gift cards you’ll definitely use. You could buy gift cards to Amazon.com, chain restaurants, department stores, and more. These can be for yourself or for upcoming holiday shopping.
- Consider ChargeSmart to pay bills such as your mortgage, auto loans, and student loans. There is a fee to use your credit card but it could be worth it to get the 70,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points!
For 40+ ways to meet minimum spending requirements, see this post!
The best public offer ever for the Chase Ink Plus card is now available online. You’ll get 70,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points after you spend $5,000 in the 1st 3 months. The $95 annual fee is NOT waived for the 1st year.
Normally, the sign-up bonus on this card is 50,000 points, so this is a great deal. And if you already have the Chase Ink Plus, you may be able to refer someone and get a 10,000 point bonus!
And 70,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points can get you at least ~$875 in travel when redeemed through the Chase Ultimate Rewards Travel Portal. Or potentially hundreds (or thousands) of dollars more when transferred to airline and hotel partners.
Emily and I are excited that this offer is now available for everyone. What will you do with your 70,000 points?