Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
If you want to boost your Hilton points balance with a great sign-up bonus, act fast!
You can earn 75,000 Hilton points with the Hilton Honors™ Card from American Express or 100,000 Hilton points with the Hilton Honors™ Surpass® Card from American Express, after meeting minimum spending requirements.
Emily and I don’t earn a commission from these cards. But we’ll always let you know about the best deals!
Best Offers for AMEX Hilton Cards
Remember, you can only earn the sign-up bonus from AMEX cards once, per person, per lifetime. But you can earn the bonus from both cards because they’re considered different card products. And there are lots of ways to get more Hilton points!
Hilton hotels include Conrad, Canopy, Curio, DoubleTree, Embassy Suites, Hampton Inn, Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hilton Grand Vacations, Home2Suites, Homewood Suites, Tru, and Waldorf Astoria brand hotels.
1. AMEX Hilton Honors
With the AMEX Hilton Honors card, you’ll earn 75,000 Hilton points after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of opening your account. There’s no annual fee on this card, so it’s free to keep long-term. You’ll also get:
- 7 Hilton points per $1 spent at most Hilton hotels
- 5 Hilton points per $1 spent at US gas stations, US restaurants, and US supermarkets
- 3 Hilton points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Free Hilton Silver elite status (late check-out, 2 free bottles of water, and 15% points bonus on Hilton points earned)
- Free Hilton Gold elite status (free breakfast and better upgrades) after spending $20,000 in a calendar year
- Terms & limitations apply
2. AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass
You can earn 100,000 Hilton points after spending $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of opening the AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass.
And you’ll get:
- Free Hilton Gold elite status (free breakfast at certain hotels, upgrades when available)
- Free Hilton Diamond elite status when you spend more than $40,000 in a calendar year (better upgrades)
- 12 points for every $1 you spend at Hilton hotels
- 6 points per $1 you spend at US restaurants, supermarkets & gas stations
- 3 points per $1 you spend on everything else
- Terms & limitations apply
The annual fee of $75 is NOT waived the first year. But as with all American Express cards, you’ll have access to AMEX Offers. There tend to be plenty of useful discounts throughout the holiday season, which can easily offset the annual fee!
The highest-ever sign-up bonuses on the AMEX Hilton cards have returned!
You’ll earn 75,000 Hilton points with the Hilton Honors™ Card from American Express or 100,000 Hilton points with the Hilton Honors™ Surpass® Card from American Express after meeting minimum spending requirements.
Remember, AMEX only allows folks to earn the sign-up bonus on their cards once, per person, per lifetime. So if you haven’t had these cards, it’s a good time to get the highest offers!
We don’t earn a commission from either card, but we’ll always tell you about the best deals!