Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
Have you been intending to apply for the Chase Ritz-Carlton card? If so, you’ll want to apply soon!
We don’t earn a commission for this card, but we’ll always tell you about the best deals!
Here’s what you’ll get from this card!
Apply for the Chase Ritz-Carlton 3-Night Offer Soon
For months, the Chase Ritz-Carlton card has been offering 3 free nights at participating Ritz-Carlton tier 1 through 4 hotels after spending $5,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of account opening. Three nights at a Ritz-Carlton hotel can be worth thousands, depending on where you stay.
But now, the regular public application links are only offering 2 free nights after spending $4,000 in the first 3 months of account opening. That’s a big decrease!
Fortunately, there’s still a link to 3-night offer. But we don’t know how long they’ll last! If you’ve been meaning to apply for the Chase Ritz-Carlton card, the sooner the better!
The Chase Ritz-Carlton card also comes with:
- 10,000 Ritz-Carlton points when you add an authorized user and make a purchase within the first 3 months of account opening
- 5X points at Ritz-Carlton and Marriott hotels
- 2X points on flights purchased directly from airline, rental cars, and restaurants
- Upgrade to the Ritz-Carlton Club Level 3 times annually on paid stays up to 7 nights
- $300 annual travel credit to use for qualifying airline purchases such as seat upgrades, baggage fees and preferred lounge memberships or passes
- $100 discount on multi-passenger, domestic round-trip itineraries purchased through the Visa Infinite Discount Air Benefit with participating airlines – with no limit on the number of times you can use the discount
- Priority Pass Select for access to airport lounges
- $100 hotel credit for dining, spa or other recreational activities with each paid stay of 2 nights or longer at participating Ritz-Carlton hotels
- $100 statement credit for Global Entry
- Gold elite status at Ritz-Carlton & Marriott (after the first year you have to spend $10,000 on the card to keep Gold status)
- Platinum elite status if you spend $75,000+ in a year
- 10% bonus points premium earned through card purchases each calendar year
Chase won’t approve you for most cards if you’ve opened 5 or more credit cards (from any bank) in the past 24 months (excluding certain business cards). But this card is excluded from that list! So you can still be approved even if you’ve opened more than 5 cards in the past 24 months.
Note: If you don’t want to apply for a card with such a high annual fee, consider applying for the Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express.
You’ll earn 25,000 Starwood points after spending $3,000 within the first 3 months of opening your account. That’s worth 75,000 Marriott points, enough for 2 free nights at a tier 1 Ritz-Carlton hotel!
There is still a link to the 3-night offer, but it could disappear any time! If you’ve been meaning to apply for this card, you should apply soon.
Emily and I don’t earn a commission for this card, but we’re committed to tell you about the best deals!