Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Instead of earning 2 complimentary nights at participating Ritz-Carlton hotels (tier 1 through 4). you’ll earn 3 complimentary nights after meeting minimum spending requirements.
Plus, you’ll earn 10,000 Ritz-Carlton points when you add an authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months of opening your account.
On the Ritz-Carlton site, you have to do a lot of clicking around to find which hotels accept the free night certificates. So I compiled a complete list organized by country to save you time!
Use This List to Decide Where You’ll Use the Ritz-Carlton Sign-Up Bonus!
In addition to the 3 free nights at tier 1 to 4 hotels you’ll earn after you spend $5,000 within 3 months of account opening, and 10,000 points after you add an authorized user and make a purchase, you’ll also get great perks like:
- $300 annual travel credit to use for qualifying airline purchases such as seat upgrades, baggage fees and preferred lounge memberships or passes
- $100 discount on multi-passenger, domestic round-trip itineraries purchased through the Visa Infinite Discount Air Benefit – with no limit on the number of times you can use the discount
- Priority Pass Select for access to airport lounges
- $100 hotel credit for dining, spa or other recreational activities with each paid stay of 2 nights or longer at participating Ritz-Carlton hotels
- $100 statement credit for Global Entry
- Gold elite status at Ritz-Carlton & Marriott (after the first year you have to spend $10,000 on the card to keep Gold status)
Here’s a list of hotels you can stay at with your 3 free nights from the Chase Ritz-Carlton card! Hotels in bold are hotels I consider to be especially nice. I’ve linked them to the previous posts where I’ve talked about them.
- Marana: The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain – Tier 2
- Dana Point: The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel – Tier 4
- Half Moon Bay: The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay – Tier 4
- Los Angeles: The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles – Tier 4
- Marina del Rey: The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey – Tier 3
- Rancho Mirage: The Ritz-Carlton, Rancho Mirage – Tier 3
- San Francisco: The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco – Tier 4
- Truckee: The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe – Tier 4
- Denver: The Ritz-Carlton, Denver – Tier 3
District of Columbia
- Washington: The Ritz-Carlton Georgetown, Washington, DC – Tier 4
- Washington: The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, DC – Tier 4
- Amelia Island: The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island – Tier 3
- Fort Lauderdale: The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale – Tier 3
- Miami: The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami – Tier 3
- Naples: The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples – Tier 3
- Orlando: The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes – Tier 2
- Sarasota: The Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota – Tier 3
- Atlanta: The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta – Tier 2
- Atlanta: The Ritz-Carlton, Buckhead – Tier 2
- Greensboro: The Ritz-Carlton Reynolds, Lake Oconee – Tier 3
- Kapalua: The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua – Tier 4
- Chicago: The Ritz-Carlton, Chicago – Tier 3
- New Orleans: The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans – Tier 3
- Boston: The Ritz-Carlton, Boston – Tier 4
- St. Louis: The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis – Tier 2
- New York: The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park – Tier 4
- White Plains: The Ritz-Carlton New York, Westchester – Tier 2
- Charlotte: The Ritz-Carlton, Charlotte – Tier 3
- Cleveland: The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland – Tier 2
- Philadelphia: The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia – Tier 3
- Dallas: The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas – Tier 3
- Arlington: The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City – Tier 2
- McLean: The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner – Tier 1
- Aruba: The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba – Tier 4
- Vienna: The Ritz-Carlton, Vienna – Tier 3
- Manama: The Ritz-Carlton, Bahrain – Tier 2
- Santiago: The Ritz-Carlton, Santiago – Tier 2
- Beijing: The Ritz-Carlton Beijing, Financial Street – Tier 1
- Beijing: The Ritz-Carlton, Beijing – Tier 1
- Chengdu: The Ritz-Carlton, Chengdu – Tier 1
- Guangzhou: The Ritz-Carlton, Guangzhou – Tier 1
- Sanya: The Ritz-Carlton Sanya, Yalong Bay – Tier 3
- Shanghai: The Portman Ritz-Carlton, Shanghai – Tier 2
- Shenzhen: The Ritz-Carlton, Shenzhen – Tier 1
- Taipa: The Ritz-Carlton, Macau – Tier 3
- Tianjin: The Ritz-Carlton, Tianjin – Tier 1
- Cairo: The Nile Ritz-Carlton, Cairo – Tier 1
- Budapest: The Ritz-Carlton, Budapest – Tier 3
- Bangalore, Karnataka: The Ritz-Carlton, Bangalore – Tier 1
- Bali: The Ritz-Carlton, Bali – Tier 3
- Jakarta: The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Mega Kuningan – Tier 1
- Jakarta: The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Pacific Place – Tier 1
- Herzliya: The Ritz-Carlton, Herzliya – Tier 3
- Almaty: The Ritz-Carlton, Almaty – Tier 1
- Kuala Lumpur: The Ritz-Carlton, Kuala Lumpur – Tier 1
- Cancun: The Ritz-Carlton, Cancun – Tier 3
- Muscat: Al Bustan Palace, A Ritz-Carlton Hotel – Tier 3
- Sintra: Penha Longa Resort – Tier 2
- Carolina: The Ritz-Carlton, San Juan – Tier 4
- Moscow: The Ritz-Carlton, Moscow – Tier 1
- Riyadh: The Ritz-Carlton, Riyadh – Tier 1
- Seoul: The Ritz-Carlton, Seoul – Tier 2
- Geneva: The Hotel de la Paix – Tier 3
- Istanbul: The Ritz-Carlton, Istanbul – Tier 3
United Arab Emirates
- Abu Dhabi: The Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi, Grand Canal – Tier 1
- Dubai: The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai International Financial Centre – Tier 2
Using the Ritz-Carlton sign-up bonus at ANY of these hotels are sure to save you hundreds per night. Plus, since the Ritz-Carlton Rewards credit card comes with a full year of Gold elite status, you might even receive a complimentary room upgrade and save even more!
And remember, you don’t have to use all your free night certificates in 1 stay. You can use each at a different hotel, and label yourself a Ritz-Carlton connoisseur!
This handy list makes it easier to find eligible Ritz-Carlton hotels where you can spend the 3 free night certificates earned from the Ritz-Carlton Rewards credit card. But it won’t make your decision any easier!
Ritz-Carlton is known for a 5-star experience, and there are plenty of high quality hotels to choose from.
Where would you stay with the 3 free night certificates offered by the Ritz-Carlton Rewards credit card?