Handy List of All 76 Hotels You Can Stay 3 Nights With Ritz-Carlton Card Bonus
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Instead of earning 2 complimentary nights at participating Ritz-Carlton hotels (tier 1 through 4). you’ll earn 3 complimentary nights after meeting minimum spending requirements.
Plus, you’ll earn 10,000 Ritz-Carlton points when you add an authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months of opening your account.
On the Ritz-Carlton site, you have to do a lot of clicking around to find which hotels accept the free night certificates. So I compiled a complete list organized by country to save you time!
Use This List to Decide Where You’ll Use the Ritz-Carlton Sign-Up Bonus!Ritz-Carlton has some of the best hotels in the world! And their latest update to their credit card makes a stay at the 5-star brand even more appealing.
In addition to the 3 free nights at tier 1 to 4 hotels you’ll earn after you spend $5,000 within 3 months of account opening, and 10,000 points after you add an authorized user and make a purchase, you’ll also get great perks like:
- $300 annual travel credit to use for qualifying airline purchases such as seat upgrades, baggage fees and preferred lounge memberships or passes
- $100 discount on multi-passenger, domestic round-trip itineraries purchased through the Visa Infinite Discount Air Benefit – with no limit on the number of times you can use the discount
- Priority Pass Select for access to airport lounges
- $100 hotel credit for dining, spa or other recreational activities with each paid stay of 2 nights or longer at participating Ritz-Carlton hotels
- $100 statement credit for Global Entry
- Gold elite status at Ritz-Carlton & Marriott (after the first year you have to spend $10,000 on the card to keep Gold status)
Here’s a list of hotels you can stay at with your 3 free nights from the Chase Ritz-Carlton card! Hotels in bold are hotels I consider to be especially nice. I’ve linked them to the previous posts where I’ve talked about them.
- Marana: The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain – Tier 2
- Dana Point: The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel – Tier 4
- Half Moon Bay: The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay – Tier 4
- Los Angeles: The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles – Tier 4
- Marina del Rey: The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey – Tier 3
- Rancho Mirage: The Ritz-Carlton, Rancho Mirage – Tier 3
- San Francisco: The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco – Tier 4
- Truckee: The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe – Tier 4
- Denver: The Ritz-Carlton, Denver – Tier 3
District of Columbia
- Washington: The Ritz-Carlton Georgetown, Washington, DC – Tier 4
- Washington: The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, DC – Tier 4
- Amelia Island: The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island – Tier 3
- Fort Lauderdale: The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale – Tier 3
- Miami: The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami – Tier 3
- Naples: The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples – Tier 3
- Orlando: The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes – Tier 2
- Sarasota: The Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota – Tier 3
- Atlanta: The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta – Tier 2
- Atlanta: The Ritz-Carlton, Buckhead – Tier 2
- Greensboro: The Ritz-Carlton Reynolds, Lake Oconee – Tier 3
- Kapalua: The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua – Tier 4
- Chicago: The Ritz-Carlton, Chicago – Tier 3
- New Orleans: The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans – Tier 3
- Boston: The Ritz-Carlton, Boston – Tier 4
- St. Louis: The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis – Tier 2
- New York: The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park – Tier 4
- White Plains: The Ritz-Carlton New York, Westchester – Tier 2
- Charlotte: The Ritz-Carlton, Charlotte – Tier 3
- Cleveland: The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland – Tier 2
- Philadelphia: The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia – Tier 3
- Dallas: The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas – Tier 3
- Aruba: The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba – Tier 4
- Vienna: The Ritz-Carlton, Vienna – Tier 3
- Manama: The Ritz-Carlton, Bahrain – Tier 2
- Santiago: The Ritz-Carlton, Santiago – Tier 2
- Beijing: The Ritz-Carlton Beijing, Financial Street – Tier 1
- Beijing: The Ritz-Carlton, Beijing – Tier 1
- Chengdu: The Ritz-Carlton, Chengdu – Tier 1
- Guangzhou: The Ritz-Carlton, Guangzhou – Tier 1
- Sanya: The Ritz-Carlton Sanya, Yalong Bay – Tier 3
- Shanghai: The Portman Ritz-Carlton, Shanghai – Tier 2
- Shenzhen: The Ritz-Carlton, Shenzhen – Tier 1
- Taipa: The Ritz-Carlton, Macau – Tier 3
- Tianjin: The Ritz-Carlton, Tianjin – Tier 1
- Cairo: The Nile Ritz-Carlton, Cairo – Tier 1
- Budapest: The Ritz-Carlton, Budapest – Tier 3
- Bangalore, Karnataka: The Ritz-Carlton, Bangalore – Tier 1
- Bali: The Ritz-Carlton, Bali – Tier 3
- Jakarta: The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Mega Kuningan – Tier 1
- Jakarta: The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Pacific Place – Tier 1
- Herzliya: The Ritz-Carlton, Herzliya – Tier 3
- Almaty: The Ritz-Carlton, Almaty – Tier 1
- Kuala Lumpur: The Ritz-Carlton, Kuala Lumpur – Tier 1
- Cancun: The Ritz-Carlton, Cancun – Tier 3
- Muscat: Al Bustan Palace, A Ritz-Carlton Hotel – Tier 3
- Sintra: Penha Longa Resort – Tier 2
- Carolina: The Ritz-Carlton, San Juan – Tier 4
- Moscow: The Ritz-Carlton, Moscow – Tier 1
- Riyadh: The Ritz-Carlton, Riyadh – Tier 1
- Seoul: The Ritz-Carlton, Seoul – Tier 2
- Geneva: The Hotel de la Paix – Tier 3
- Istanbul: The Ritz-Carlton, Istanbul – Tier 3
United Arab Emirates
- Abu Dhabi: The Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi, Grand Canal – Tier 1
- Dubai: The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai International Financial Centre – Tier 2
Using the Ritz-Carlton sign-up bonus at ANY of these hotels are sure to save you hundreds per night. Plus, since the Ritz-Carlton Rewards credit card comes with a full year of Gold elite status, you might even receive a complimentary room upgrade and save even more!
And remember, you don’t have to use all your free night certificates in 1 stay. You can use each at a different hotel, and label yourself a Ritz-Carlton connoisseur!
This handy list makes it easier to find eligible Ritz-Carlton hotels where you can spend the 3 free night certificates earned from the Ritz-Carlton Rewards credit card. But it won’t make your decision any easier!
Ritz-Carlton is known for a 5-star experience, and there are plenty of high quality hotels to choose from.
Where would you stay with the 3 free night certificates offered by the Ritz-Carlton Rewards credit card?
Chase Sapphire Preferred® CardAPPLY NOW
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash’s subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)