Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
1. You learned how to earn Hilton Diamond status (free breakfast and room upgrades!) with a few clicks of the keyboard.
If You Have the Chase IHG Rewards Card, You Can Get Matched to Hilton Diamond Status for FREE!
2. Did you know 94 note cards could earn you an award stay at almost any IHG hotel?
With the IHG Priceless Surprises Promotion, You Could Earn Enough IHG Points for a Stay in Paradise at the InterContinental Bora Bora Thalasso Spa!
3. I let you know about the better 80,000 point sign-up bonus with the AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, because we always tell you about the best offers even when we don’t earn a commission.
But I Still Prefer the Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve, Which Gives You 2 Weekend Nights at Almost Any Hilton, Like the Grand Wailea in Maui
4. You also found out about 2 new places where you can load AMEX Serve.
You Can Now Add Funds to Your AMEX Serve Account at Dollar General and Rite Aid!
5. I showed you how to stay at all-inclusive resorts for free!
Use Your Points to Cover the Cost of Your Stay at All-Inclusive Hotels Like the Hyatt Zilara Cancun and Enjoy the Sunshine, Tropical Breezes, Food, & Drinks at No Additional Charge!
6. I explained why I use my credit cards like debit cards.
Make Sure You’re Getting Rewarded for All of Your Spending!
7. I showed you how to fly to Alaska, the Caribbean, Hawaii, Europe, Mexico & Central America, and South America with your British Airways Avios points.
From Denali National Park, to Sting Ray City, to Machu Picchu, There Are So Many Incredible Places to Explore With Your British Airways Avios Points!
8. You learned about 5 of the best Hyatt hotels in Asia & Australia, the Caribbean & Mexico, Central & South America, Europe, and the US & US Beaches.
2 Nights at the Elegant Park Hyatt Buenos Aires Cost ~$1,306, but You Could Stay for Free!
9. I let you know the fantastic news that Citi AAdvantage Executive authorized users now get Admirals Club lounge access.
Authorized Users Can Now Take Advantage of Free Drinks, Wi-Fi, Snacks and Comfy Seats at Admirals Clubs!
10. You learned a quick way to boost your credit score with an early payment.
Chase Reports Your Payments Faster Than Many Other Banks!
Bonus: There were some really amazing deals on flights this month! I let you know about great deals on flights to Iceland, Dublin, and Lima. These fares are now expired, because great deals like these don’t last long!
Follow me on Twitter and Facebook, so you never miss another cheap fare!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 25,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!