Signing-up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
Do you have The Business Platinum® Card from American Express? If so, check your email for an incredible targeted spending bonus offer!
This is a terrific way to earn a LOT of AMEX Membership Rewards points without signing-up for a new card!
I’ll share what you need to know about this AMEX Business Platinum spending bonus!
AMEX Business Platinum Spending Bonus
Folks on Reddit have reported receiving an extremely generous targeted spending offer with the AMEX Business Platinum card! Here are the details:
- Receive 40,000 AMEX Membership Rewards points after spending $5,000 between by October 15, 2017
- Receive another 10,000 AMEX Membership Rewards points if you spend an additional $5,000 within the same time frame
- Only folks who received an email about this offer are eligible for the promotion
- Only purchases for goods and services are valid for this promotion. Charges for interest, fees, and cash equivalents (like gift cards) do NOT qualify
Some purchases may NOT qualify for this promotion if the date they’re posted to your account fall outside the promotion dates. So complete the spending well before the deadline!
Is This a Good Deal?
This promotion is an absolute no-brainer if you’ve been targeted. You don’t even need to register! If you were invited to take part in the promotion, just complete the minimum spending requirements and you’ll get your points!
You can get Big Travel with 50,000 AMEX Membership Rewards points. For example, you can transfer 50,000 AMEX Membership Rewards points to Delta for 2 round-trip flights from San Francisco to New York City. That could easily save you $600+ on airfare.
And if you need help meeting the tiered minimum spending requirements of this promotion, check out my post on 40+ powerful ways to meet minimum spending requirements!
Note: Miles to Memories suggests searching your email for the phrase”earn 50,000 extra points with your Business Platinum Card” to quickly find out if you’ve been targeted.
Don’t Have the AMEX Business Platinum?
If you don’t have the AMEX Business Platinum, now’s a good time to apply. You’ll earn 50,000 AMEX Membership Rewards points after you spend $10,000 on qualifying purchases in the first 3 months of account opening. And an extra 25,000 AMEX Membership Rewards points after you spend an additional $10,000 on qualifying purchases within the same time frame.
You’ll also get nice perks like:
- $200 in statement credits per calendar year for airline incidentals with your selected airline (luggage fees, in-flight food & drink, etc.)
- Access to airport lounges (Delta, Priority Pass, Airspace, and American Express Centurion Lounges)
- Statement credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck
- Free Hilton HHonors Gold elite status (free breakfast and upgrades when available)
- Terms & limitations apply
The card comes with a $450 annual fee, NOT waived the first year.
Note: AMEX only allows folks to earn the sign-up bonus on each credit card ONCE. So if you’ve had this card in the past, you will NOT be eligible to earn the bonus again.
Lucky folks are being targeted for an excellent promotion for spending on the AMEX Business Platinum credit card!
You’ll earn 40,000 AMEX Membership Rewards points after spending $5,000 between by October 15, 2017. And another 10,000 AMEX Membership Rewards points if you spend an additional $5,000 within the same time frame!
Let me know if you’re targeted!