Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
1. I alerted you to the highest sign-up bonus ever on the Barclaycard Arrival Plus!
2. I updated you on the Marriott Starwood merger, and showed you how to get the most value from your Marriott and Starwood points, and even get an instant status match!
3. I broke the news to you that the Chase Sapphire Reserve falls under Chase’s strict 5/24 application rules. 🙁
4. I let you know about the increased sign-up bonus for the Chase Ink Cash!
8. I told you the good news about the increased sign-up bonus on The Business Gold Rewards card from American Express. Emily just applied for the card, because the new offer can give you $500 in travel with no blackout dates!
9. I let you know about an improved offer of 2 free nights and a $50 statement credit with the Chase Hyatt card.
10. You learned about a new sign-up bonus for the Starwood Preferred Guest Business Credit Card from American Express. And we told you why it’s usually NOT as good of a deal as the normal sign-up bonus.
Bonus: There were lots of great travel deals this month! I let you know about cheap flights to destinations like Denmark and Norway, Puerto Rico, and Havana. These deals are now gone, but you can follow me on Twitter and Facebook, so you never miss another cheap fare!
Remember, we’re improving the blog, and would love your input! Please let Emily and me know what changes would make Million Mile Secrets more useful for you!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!