Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
Via Running with Miles, the highest-ever 75,000 Hilton point sign-up bonus on the AMEX Hilton HHonors card is back!
Here’s how to apply. And a few suggestions on ways to use your Hilton points!
Higher 75,000 Points AMEX Hilton HHonors Sign-Up Bonus Is Back!
Link: Running With Miles
When you apply for the Hilton HHonors™ Card from American Express card through June 30, 2016, you’ll earn 75,000 Hilton points after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of account opening.
You’ll also get:
- 7 Hilton points per $1 spent at most Hilton hotels
- 5 Hilton points per $1 spent at US gas stations, US restaurants, and US supermarkets
- 3 Hilton points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Free Hilton Silver elite status (late check-out, 2 free bottles of water, and 15% points bonus on Hilton points earned)
- Free Hilton Gold elite status (free breakfast and better upgrades) after spending $20,000 in a calendar year
- Terms & limitations apply
This card has NO annual fee. But it does charge a ~3% foreign transaction fee, so it’s NOT a good card to use overseas.
And to apply, go to Running with Miles for the application link.
Who Should Consider This Card?
Last month AMEX offered the same increased sign-up bonus for this card. And currently, the AMEX Hilton Surpass card also has a higher 100,000 Hilton points sign-up bonus.
Unlike the Hilton HHonors™ Surpass® Card from American Express card, this card has NO annual fee, so it’s also a good card to keep forever. And if you stay at Hilton hotels occasionally, you can enjoy earning extra points with your Hilton Silver elite status.
The normal sign-up bonus is 50,000 Hilton points after meeting minimum spending requirements. So this is a good deal.
Just remember, American Express only allows folks to earn the bonus once, per person, per lifetime, on all its cards. So if you’ve had this card in the past, you can NOT earn the bonus again.
What Can You Do With Hilton Points?
For ideas on how to use 75,000 Hilton points, check out my top 10 hotels to book with Hilton points. And consider these excellent Hilton hotels in Europe, the US, Australia & the South Pacific, Asia, the Caribbean, and on US beaches. Or our readers’ favorite Hilton hotels around the world!
Remember, you’ll also get Hilton elite status with this card, so you’ll get the 5th night free when you book an award stay of 5+ consecutive nights. It’s a terrific way to make your points last!
Emily and I don’t earn a commission from this offer, but we’ll always tell you about the best deals!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!