Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
Via MileCards, there’s an increased offer for the Chase United MileagePlus Explorer small business card. You’ll earn 50,000 United Airlines miles after meeting minimum spending requirements.
Normally, the sign-up bonus on this card is 30,000 United Airlines miles. And some folks have been targeted for even higher sign-up bonuses in the past. But this could be a good deal for folks looking to earn more United Airlines miles.
Emily and I don’t earn a commission for this card, but we’ll always share the best deals with you!
I’ll explain the details of this offer. And help you decide whether you should consider applying for the United MileagePlus Explorer Business card.
Earn a Bigger Bonus With the United Airlines Small Business Card
With the small business version of the United MileagePlus Explorer card, you can earn 50,000 United Airlines miles after spending $3,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.
You’ll also get perks like:
- 2 United Airlines miles per $1 you spend on United Airlines and at restaurants, gas stations, and office supply stores
- 1 United Airlines mile per $1 you spend on everything else
- Free first checked bag – but you MUST use your card to pay for your ticket
- Priority boarding
- 2 United Club lounge passes per card membership year
- 10,000 bonus United Airlines miles when you spend more than $25,000 on net purchases on the card each calendar year
- No foreign transaction fees
The $95 annual fee IS waived the first year.
This is better than the usual 30,000 United Airlines mile sign-up bonus, but there have been higher targeted sign-up bonuses in the past.
So if you’re looking for a small business card and want to earn more United Airlines miles, this could be a good option.
Plus, you might qualify for a small business card and not even know it! Check out my post about common small businesses that may qualify you for business credit card.
Just remember, this card falls under Chase’s stricter approval rules. So if you’ve opened more than ~5 credit cards within the past 24 months from ANY bank (except certain small business cards), it’s likely you will NOT be approved for the card.
If that’s the case, you could instead consider small business cards like The Business Platinum® Card from American Express. You’ll earn AMEX Membership Rewards points which you can transfer to Singapore Airlines.
Then use Singapore Airlines miles to book United Airlines award tickets. Sometimes it’s a better deal!
What Can You Do With 50,000 United Airlines Miles?
50,000 United Airlines miles is enough for:
- 2 round-trip domestic (excluding Hawaii) coach tickets (25,000 United Airlines miles each)
- 2 one-way coach tickets to Hawaii from the Mainland US (22,500 United Airlines miles each)
- A one-way saver coach ticket to South America, Asia, Africa, Europe, the Middle East, India, or Australia (between 20,000 and 42,500 United Airlines miles)
Keep in mind, partner airline awards in Business and First Class are more expensive than if you booked the same route on a United Airlines operated flight.
And check out my post on all the ways to earn United Airlines miles!
With the increased offer for the Chase United MileagePlus Explorer small business card, you can earn 50,000 United Airlines miles after spending $3,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of opening your account.
This is a better deal than the usual 30,000 United Airlines mile sign-up bonus, and I’m not sure how long it will last. So if you’re interested in applying, I’d do so sooner rather than later!
We don’t earn a penny from this card, but Emily and I will always share the best deals with our readers!