Signing-up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
This is our permanent page for Hyatt sales & promotions. So you can bookmark it as it will be updated regularly. And to get more discount travel tips & tricks subscribe to our newsletter!
Hyatt has several promotions running right now and they’ve added a deal for stays at Hyatt House. You can earn 2,000 Hyatt bonus points per stay of 4+ nights through December 31, 2018.
This timing coincides with Hyatt’s recent devaluation of their Points + Cash awards. So this might be their attempt at some goodwill. Regardless of the PR motivations behind all these promotions, we are happy to see any bonus.
You can earn up to 30,000 Hyatt bonus points from this promotion (although it is nearly impossible to earn the maximum bonus, which would require 15 stays of 4+ nights each). But, this should stack with Hyatt’s Fall 2018 “Make Your Travel Add Up” promotion and their American Airlines miles offer (see below for more details)! Plus, there is a targeted American Express offer for Hyatt. So there are plenty of discounts up for grabs.
If you’re in need of more Hyatt points, check out our guide to all the ways you can earn Hyatt points.
Hyatt House Holiday Bonus: 2,000 Bonus Points on Stays of 4+ Nights
End date: November 30, 2018
Promotion Dates: November 1 to December 31, 2018
Important terms & restrictions:
- You must register online by November 30, 2018
- Earn 2,000 Hyatt bonus points for each stay of 4 nights or longer
- Checkout date must be on or before December 31, 2018 to qualify for this promotion
- Only stays at Hyatt House can earn the bonus points
- A maximum of 30,000 Hyatt bonus points can be earned during this promotion
- Bonus points will be added to your account within 2 to 3 weeks after completing each qualified stay
Promotion link: Hyatt House Holiday Bonus
Good deal or not: The nice thing about this deal is that award stays will earn the bonus and this should stack with the other Hyatt promotions currently running. So you’ll be able to earn 1,000 American Airlines mile per stay while working your way toward the tiered bonuses of the Make Your Travel Add Up promotion.
Technically, you can earn up to 30,000 Hyatt points with this deal, which would require 15 stays of 4+ nights each before the end of 2018! So unless you’ve got plans to live in a Hyatt House (you could do worse), then just consider this bonus gravy.
If you’ve already registered for the other promotions and happen to make 3 stays of 4 nights at a Hyatt House before the end of the year you’d pull in a nice haul of rewards. You’d end up with 3,000 American Airlines miles, and 13,500 bonus Hyatt points (6,000 bonus points for the Hyatt House promotion + 7,500 for the Make Your Travel Add Up promotion).
And award stays qualify for all of those promotions too! I personally haven’t tried this yet, but if any has please let me know in the comments.
And there is an American Express offer available right now to receive a $60 statement credit when you spend $200+ on room rate and charges at a Hyatt House or Hyatt Place hotel through January 1, 2019. So you can add in a little extra savings.
Or instead of using an American Express card, folks that use the World of Hyatt Credit Card for their stay, can earn an additional 4x Hyatt points per $1 spent on top of their base points and the points earned from these promotions.
Go Farther With 1,000 American Airlines Miles When Staying At Hyatt
Register by: November 30, 2018
Promotion dates: October 15, 2018 to January 31, 2019
Important terms & restrictions:
- You must be a member of the World of Hyatt rewards program AND American Airlines AAdvantage® program
- You must register online before November 30, 2018
- Complete your stay at Hyatt Place or Hyatt House between October 15, 2018 and January 31, 2019
- When you check in choose to earn miles or points for your stay:
- Choose miles: You will earn 1,000 American Airlines bonus miles + the standard 500 American Airlines miles for your stay
- Choose points: You will earn 1,000 American Airlines bonus miles + World of Hyatt base points based on your eligible spending
- An eligible stay is any stay where the member is paying an eligible rate or redeems a free night award for at least one night of their stay
- Only the room occupied by the member will receive points for the stay
- The maximum amount of bonus miles a member can earn is 10,000 bonus American Airlines miles
- Back to back stays within a 24-hour period at a single participating hotel is considered one stay
Good deal or not: This is a nice deal. And a potentially easy way to earn some bonus American Airlines miles while staying at Hyatt Place or Hyatt House.
The terms say that the promotion “may not be valid with other offers, promotions, or discounts.” The key word there is “may.” My guess is that this promotion will stack with other Hyatt promotions that are currently running, like the “Make Your Travel Add Up” promotion (details are below). If you have experience one way or the other please let me know and I’ll add it to this post.
This promo caps out at 10,000 American Airlines bonus miles. But you could earn even more American Airlines miles by booking your stay with an American Airlines credit card like the CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® World Mastercard®. Or if you prefer to stock up on bonus Hyatt points then the The World Of Hyatt Credit Card.
Or you could pay with an American Express card and take advantage of the current offer to earn a $60 statement credit after spending $200+ at Hyatt House or Hyatt Places hotels.
Hyatt Exhale Partnership
Last year Hyatt acquired Exhale spas and now they have fully integrated them into their loyalty program.
You can redeem your Hyatt points for the following Exhale Spa services:
A single fitness class session starts at $22 to $37 (depending on the spa location). And most 60-minute massages or facials cost $140 to $200+. These redemptions aren’t the worst, but you’ll still usually get a better deal if you use your Hyatt points for a free night at one of their hotels. That said, team member Keith is super excited about this new redemption option. Because his wife takes fitness classes at Exhale Spa in Santa Monica, so he and his wife will now be able to use points to save money!
The Hyatt-Exhale partnership is also positive because you’ll be able to earn Hyatt points for your spending at an Exhale Spa!
- 10 Hyatt points per $1 spent at eligible Exhale locations
- World of Hyatt cardholders will earn an additional 4 Hyatt points per $1 spent on the card at eligible Exhale locations
- Globalist elite members will receive free Exhale classes when staying at a Hyatt hotel
- Globalist & Explorist elite members get a free week of wellbeing, which includes free classes and discounts
Currently, there are only 18 participating Exhale locations, so the opportunity to take advantage of this deal is limited. To take make use of these perks, you’ll need to link your accounts.
Hyatt Explorist Status for Exhale Members (Targeted)
Double check your email because some folks are being targeted with an offer to receive Hyatt Explorist status (until February 2020) with an annual Exhale membership. To get this deal, you must get your annual membership (or have an existing membership) by November 15, 2018, and register for the promotion by November 30, 2018.
Explorist status is the second highest Hyatt elite tier and comes with perks like 4 club lounge passes annually, upgrade to best available room on arrival (excluding suites), and 20% bonus points.
An annual Exhale membership can include:
- Unlimited barre, cardio, yoga + HIIT classes
- 25% off spa therapies
- 15% off boutique purchases & private training
- 1 complimentary 15-minute acupuncture consultation
- Access to member-only events and preferred rates with partners
- Annual anniversary gift
Annual memberships cost $145 to $265 per month and perks vary by location. If you’re targeted and were already planning on getting an Exhale annual membership then this is icing on the cake. But there is no way it’s worth getting a membership just for the status.
Hat tip: Will Run for Miles
Hyatt Make Your Travel Add Up 2018 Promotion
You earn bonus points for reaching tiers based on the number of stays you complete during the promotional period, according to this chart:
The more you stay, the more you will earn. To qualify for bonus points on this promotion, you must stay a minimum of 5 nights (to reach the first tier) and you can earn a maximum of 60,000 Hyatt points.
End date: November 30, 2018 (Must register by October 15, 2018)
Travel dates: September 1, 2018 to November 30, 2018
Important terms & restrictions:
- You must be a World of Hyatt® member
- You must register online by October 15, 2018
- A maximum of 60,000 bonus points may be earned, regardless of the number of eligible nights completed during the offer period
- You can earn nights by staying at any Hyatt hotel internationally or any participating MGM Resort in Las Vegas
- Both paid and award nights count (including Points + Cash nights)
- Only the room occupied by the member will count toward earning bonus points (for example if you book two rooms for your family, only the room you are staying in will count)
Promotion Link: Hyatt Make Your Travel Add Up 2018 Promotion
Good Deal or Not: For anyone traveling during these dates (September 1, 2018 and November 30, 2018), this promotion is worth participating in because you will earn bonus points on top of the points you normally earn. However, this promotion isn’t compelling enough for most people to book a stay just to take advantage of the deal.
These don’t need to be consecutive nights. So they could all be 1-night stays and you’ll earn the same as someone who books one long stay. The promotion also doesn’t take into account the price of the room. So staying at a $100 per night Category 1 Hyatt will earn the same bonus as a $400 per night Category 5 Hyatt or a $1,200 per night suite.
The way points are distributed, you only earn them after you reach a tier on the chart. So you can earn a bonus of 2,500 points for staying 5 nights, but staying a 6th or 7th night won’t yield any additional bonus points until you hit the next tier of 10 nights.
If you already have travel plans during these dates adding up to 5 nights or more, this promotion is a nice way to earn some extra points. But I don’t recommend you go out of your way to take advantage of this deal.