Signing-up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
Heads up! The limited-time AMEX Delta offers are ending this week! And you’ve got until April 11, 2018, to get in on these all-time high bonuses!
Here’s what you need to know.
Highest-Ever AMEX Delta Offers
AMEX only let’s you earn the welcome bonus ONCE per card per lifetime! So it’s better apply when the bonus is increased.
1. AMEX Delta Gold Cards
Until April 11, 2018, the AMEX Delta Gold personal and small business card come with 50,000 Delta miles after spending $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of account opening. Plus another 10,000 bonus miles after spending an additional $1,000 within the first 6 months.
You’ll also get a $50 statement credit when you make a Delta purchase in the first 3 months of opening your account.
The cards come with:
- 1 free checked bag for yourself and up to 8 companions traveling on the same reservation
- 2 miles per $1 spent with Delta
- 1 mile per $1 spent on everything else
- 20% discount on certain Delta in-flight purchases
- Priority boarding
- Discount on Delta SkyClub lounge passes
- Pay With Miles (each point worth 1 cent)
- NO foreign transaction fees
- Terms Apply
The $95 annual fee is waived the first year.
With Delta miles you’ll have plenty of options for flying to the South Pacific, including buck list destinations like Tahiti!
2. AMEX Delta Platinum Cards
Until April 11, 2018, you’ll earn 70,000 Delta miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles when you open an AMEX Delta Platinum personal or business card and spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of account opening. Plus a $100 statement credit after making a Delta purchase within 3 months of account opening.
The cards come with the same perks as the AMEX Delta Gold cards, plus:
- Domestic round-trip companion certificate each year on your card anniversary
- 10,000 Medallion qualifying miles and 10,000 bonus miles when you spend $25,000+ in a calendar year. And an additional 10,000 Medallion qualifying miles and 10,000 bonus miles when you spend $50,000+ in the same time frame
- $195 annual fee, NOT waived the first year
- Terms Apply
The highest-ever (public) offers for the AMEX Delta cards are ending soon!
You have until April 11, 2018, to take advantage of the best-ever deals on these cards:
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
This is a great opportunity because AMEX only lets folks earn the intro bonus on their cards ONCE per lifetime per card. So it makes sense to apply while the offers are increased!
And because these 4 cards are considered “different products,” you can earn the bonus with each card!