Did You Miss Our Hottest Tips and Tricks From October? Here They Are in One Spot!
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Here are the Top 10 Posts from last month that will help you get Big Travel with Small Money! Enjoy, and let us know if you have any questions!
1. Team member Keith shared how he redeemed United Airlines miles for 6 United Airlines Business Class Saver award seats. And saved tens of thousands of dollars!
2. I shared 2 airline cards that will soon be disappearing. And let you know what will happen to any unused miles you earned.
3. Hate dealing with blackout dates? Here’s a hassle-free way to use Delta miles for free or discounted flights!
4. I told you about this 90,000 mile sign-up bonus returning, and gave you examples of how to get a TON of value from this bonus.
5. You might have access to Korean Air miles without realizing it. In this series, I shared tips and tricks for earning and redeeming Korean Air miles for Big Travel!
6. Are you affected? Here’s what to know about this BIG airport lounge policy change.
7. I gave you 11 reasons why you can’t find award flights, when it seems everyone else can. Plus, what you can do about it!
8. Dinged! Team member Harlan shared how he escaped an outrageous $692 charge for a tiny rental car dent.
9. Team member Keith shared his take on the best personal and small business card combos.
10. Aloha, anyone? I told you about the exciting Southwest news you’ve been waiting for!Bonus: There were several limited-time deals this month, including Virgin America, Southwest and JetBlue, and Delta fare sales. And soon-to-be-gone increased credit card sign-up bonuses that will give you Big Travel with Small Money!
Most of these deals are already gone. But it’s easy to stay in the know when you join our daily email newsletter. This way you can be sure you won’t miss the next flash sale or limited-time bonus!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® CardAPPLY NOW
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash’s subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)