Did You Miss Our Hottest Tips and Tricks From October? Here They Are in One Spot!
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full advertising policy: How we make money.
Here are the Top 10 Posts from last month that will help you get Big Travel with Small Money! Enjoy, and let us know if you have any questions!
1. Team member Keith shared how he redeemed United Airlines miles for 6 United Airlines Business Class Saver award seats. And saved tens of thousands of dollars!
2. I shared 2 airline cards that will soon be disappearing. And let you know what will happen to any unused miles you earned.
3. Hate dealing with blackout dates? Here’s a hassle-free way to use Delta miles for free or discounted flights!
4. I told you about this 90,000 mile sign-up bonus returning, and gave you examples of how to get a TON of value from this bonus.
5. You might have access to Korean Air miles without realizing it. In this series, I shared tips and tricks for earning and redeeming Korean Air miles for Big Travel!
6. Are you affected? Here’s what to know about this BIG airport lounge policy change.
7. I gave you 11 reasons why you can’t find award flights, when it seems everyone else can. Plus, what you can do about it!
8. Dinged! Team member Harlan shared how he escaped an outrageous $692 charge for a tiny rental car dent.
9. Team member Keith shared his take on the best personal and small business card combos.
10. Aloha, anyone? I told you about the exciting Southwest news you’ve been waiting for!Bonus: There were several limited-time deals this month, including Virgin America, Southwest and JetBlue, and Delta fare sales. And soon-to-be-gone increased credit card sign-up bonuses that will give you Big Travel with Small Money!
Most of these deals are already gone. But it’s easy to stay in the know when you join our daily email newsletter. This way you can be sure you won’t miss the next flash sale or limited-time bonus!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® CardAPPLY NOW
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
18.24% – 25.24% Variable
Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)