Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
The regular offer for The Hyatt Credit card does NOT have the $50 statement credit, but does include 5,000 bonus Hyatt points for adding an authorized user who makes a purchase in the first 3 months of account opening.
Emily and I don’t receive a commission for the offer with the $50 statement credit, but we’ll always tell you about the best deals!
I’ll show you how to find the Chase Hyatt offer with the $50 statement credit, and help you decide which deal is better for you!
Chase Hyatt 2 Free Nights + $50 Statement Credit
To see the Chase Hyatt card offer with the $50 statement credit, make a test booking on the Hyatt website. You’ll see the deal on the final booking screen (you don’t have to actually book!).
With this offer, you can earn 2 free nights at any Hyatt hotel after you spend $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of account opening.
Plus, you’ll get a $50 statement credit after making your first purchase.
You’ll also get perks like:
- 3 Hyatt points per $1 you spend at Hyatt hotels which includes Andaz, Grand Hyatt, Hyatt, Hyatt Place, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt Resorts, Hyatt House, and Park Hyatt brand hotels.
- 2 Hyatt points per $1 you spend at restaurants, airline tickets purchased directly from the airline, and car rental agencies
- Platinum status (free premium internet, better rooms when available, late check-out)
- 1 free night in a category 1 to 4 Hyatt each year on your account anniversary
- No foreign transaction fees
The $75 annual fee is NOT waived the first year.
The Chase Hyatt card is not impacted by Chase’s tighter application rules. So folks with lots of cards are still eligible to take advantage of this offer!
Which Is the Better Offer?
The regular offer for the Chase Hyatt card does NOT include a $50 statement credit after your first purchase. Instead, you’ll get 5,000 bonus Hyatt points when you add an authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months of opening your account.
That’s in addition to the 2 free nights at any Hyatt hotel after you spend $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of account opening.
5,000 Hyatt points can be worth much more than $50. For example, Hyatt category 1 hotels cost 5,000 Hyatt points per night, and the majority cost well over $50 per night.
So for most folks, the regular offer is a much better deal.
Get Big Travel With 2 Free Nights at Hyatt Hotels
Million Mile Secrets team member Scott used his free nights at the amazing all-inclusive Hyatt Zilara Cancun.
For more ideas, here’s my series about fantastic Hyatt hotels:
- Stay for Free at Hyatt’s Top 5 Most Expensive Hotels!
- 5 Top Hyatt Hotels in the US
- 5 Outstanding Hyatt Hotels in the Caribbean & Mexico
- 5 Luxurious Hyatt Hotels in Asia & Australia
- 5 Terrific Hyatt Hotels in Central & South America
- 5 of the Best US Beaches With Hyatt Hotels
If you need more Hyatt points, here are all the ways to earn them!
There’s a new offer for the Chase Hyatt card! To see the offer, make a test booking on the Hyatt website.
In addition to earning 2 free nights after meeting minimum spending requirements, you’ll get a $50 statement credit after making your first purchase.
The regular offer for the card does NOT have the $50 statement credit. But it does come with 5,000 bonus Hyatt points after adding an authorized user and making a purchase in the first 3 months of account opening. That’s usually worth much more than $50.
We won’t earn a commission if you apply for the offer with the $50 statement credit, but we’ll always let you know when a new deal is available!