Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
AMEX Offers are targeted, so you’ll need to sign-in to your American Express account to see which deals you qualify for.
Let’s look at these new offers!
1. Omni Hotels & Resorts
- $60 back on a $300+ stay (room rate and room charges) at Omni Hotels & Resorts when you reserve with your registered AMEX card
- Only valid for US hotels
- Reservations must be made directly with Omni Hotels & Resorts
- Only valid for stays through September 30, 2017
- Expires September 30, 2017
- $20 back on a purchase of $100+ when you register your qualified card
- Only valid online at houzz.com/shop
- You must use promo code “AMEX20“
- Offer expires July 28, 2017
- $50 back on a purchase of $200+ when you register your qualified card
- The $200 minimum can be in multiple transactions
- Expires September 4, 2017
4. Texas de Brazil
- $20 back when you spend $100+ with your registered AMEX card
- Only valid in-restaurant (you can’t buy restaurant gift cards online)
- Expires August 31, 2017
And don’t forget about last week’s great AMEX Offers for Father’s Day. Lots of those offers are still available!
Let me know if you have any other interesting offers in your AMEX account!