4 New AMEX Offers to Help Save on Dad’s Father’s Day Gift!
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.AMEX Offers are an easy way to save money. To take advantage of these deals, just add the offers to your AMEX card. Then you’ll earn a statement credit when you make a qualifying purchase. Sign-in to your American Express account to see which deals you qualify for, because these offers are targeted.
Let’s take a look at these new deals!
- $50 back on a $50+ purchase at hulu.com/start/amex after registering your qualified card
- This deal is worth 4 free months of commercial-free Hulu
- $50 in spending can be done in more than one transaction
- Must register your qualified card by August 23, 2017
- Expires February 24, 2018
2. Raymour & Flanigan
- Spend $750+ get $115 back (or earn 11,500 AMEX Membership Rewards points)
- Valid in-store or online at raymourflanigan.com
- Minimum spending can be in more than one transaction
- Offer expires August 22, 2017
3. Advance Auto Parts
- Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit when you register your qualified card
- $50 in spending can be in more than one transaction
- Valid in-store or online at advanceautoparts.com
- Expires July 5, 2017
4. Sid Washburn & Ann Washburn
- Spend $250+, receive a $50 statement credit
- Can be completed over multiple transactions
- Offer valid in-store or online at sidmashburn.com or annmashburn.com
- Expires September 4, 2017
And if dad is the handyman type, don’t forget about the AMEX Offer from MaxTool.com that expires August 10, 2017!
There are a few nice new AMEX Offers right now! Folks looking for Father’s Day gifts will especially appreciate these new deals.
For example, you can save $10 off $50+ at Advance Auto Parts. Or if dad needs a new recliner, you could take advantage of the deal from Raymour & Flanigan furniture store!
Comment if you see any other interesting AMEX offers in your account!
The Business Platinum Card® from American ExpressAPPLY NOW
The Business Platinum Card® from American Express
Earn 85,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $15,000 on eligible purchases with the Business Platinum Card plus earn 5x points on eligible purchases in 5 select business categories, up to 80,000 bonus points per category, all within the first 3 months of Card Membership.† Terms Apply.
Get 50% more Membership Rewards® points. That’s an extra half point per dollar, on each eligible purchase of $5,000 or more. You can get up to 1 million additional points per year.
35% Airline Bonus: Use Membership Rewards® Pay with Points for all or part of a flight with your selected qualifying airline, and you can get 35% of the points back, up to 500,000 bonus points per calendar year when you book on amextravel.com.
Get 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
Enroll to get up to $200 in statement credits annually by getting up to $100 semi-annually for U.S. purchases with Dell. Terms apply.
Pay Over Time Option: A flexible payment option to help manage cash flow on purchases of $100 or more.
14.24% – 22.24% Variable
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)