4 New AMEX Offers to Help Save on Dad’s Father’s Day Gift!
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full advertising policy: How we make money.Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.AMEX Offers are an easy way to save money. To take advantage of these deals, just add the offers to your AMEX card. Then you’ll earn a statement credit when you make a qualifying purchase. Sign-in to your American Express account to see which deals you qualify for, because these offers are targeted.
Let’s take a look at these new deals!
- $50 back on a $50+ purchase at hulu.com/start/amex after registering your qualified card
- This deal is worth 4 free months of commercial-free Hulu
- $50 in spending can be done in more than one transaction
- Must register your qualified card by August 23, 2017
- Expires February 24, 2018
2. Raymour & Flanigan
- Spend $750+ get $115 back (or earn 11,500 AMEX Membership Rewards points)
- Valid in-store or online at raymourflanigan.com
- Minimum spending can be in more than one transaction
- Offer expires August 22, 2017
3. Advance Auto Parts
- Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit when you register your qualified card
- $50 in spending can be in more than one transaction
- Valid in-store or online at advanceautoparts.com
- Expires July 5, 2017
4. Sid Washburn & Ann Washburn
- Spend $250+, receive a $50 statement credit
- Can be completed over multiple transactions
- Offer valid in-store or online at sidmashburn.com or annmashburn.com
- Expires September 4, 2017
And if dad is the handyman type, don’t forget about the AMEX Offer from MaxTool.com that expires August 10, 2017!
There are a few nice new AMEX Offers right now! Folks looking for Father’s Day gifts will especially appreciate these new deals.
For example, you can save $10 off $50+ at Advance Auto Parts. Or if dad needs a new recliner, you could take advantage of the deal from Raymour & Flanigan furniture store!
Comment if you see any other interesting AMEX offers in your account!
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)