Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
Sign-in to your American Express account to see which deals you qualify for, because these offers are targeted.
Let’s take a look at these new deals!
- $50 back on a $50+ purchase at hulu.com/start/amex after registering your qualified card
- This deal is worth 4 free months of commercial-free Hulu
- $50 in spending can be done in more than one transaction
- Must register your qualified card by August 23, 2017
- Expires February 24, 2018
2. Raymour & Flanigan
- Spend $750+ get $115 back (or earn 11,500 AMEX Membership Rewards points)
- Valid in-store or online at raymourflanigan.com
- Minimum spending can be in more than one transaction
- Offer expires August 22, 2017
3. Advance Auto Parts
- Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit when you register your qualified card
- $50 in spending can be in more than one transaction
- Valid in-store or online at advanceautoparts.com
- Expires July 5, 2017
4. Sid Washburn & Ann Washburn
- Spend $250+, receive a $50 statement credit
- Can be completed over multiple transactions
- Offer valid in-store or online at sidmashburn.com or annmashburn.com
- Expires September 4, 2017
And if dad is the handyman type, don’t forget about the AMEX Offer from MaxTool.com that expires August 10, 2017!
There are a few nice new AMEX Offers right now! Folks looking for Father’s Day gifts will especially appreciate these new deals.
For example, you can save $10 off $50+ at Advance Auto Parts. Or if dad needs a new recliner, you could take advantage of the deal from Raymour & Flanigan furniture store!
Comment if you see any other interesting AMEX offers in your account!