Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
1. If you’re looking to earn more Delta miles, consider the limited-time huge sign-up bonuses on the AMEX Delta cards! And check out this post to find out how to get an even better offer on one of these cards!
The Limited-Time 70,000 Delta Mile Sign-Up Bonus on the AMEX Delta Platinum Card Is Enough for a One-Way Business Class Flight to Europe!
2. I let you know about the new Blue Business℠ Plus Credit Card from American Express. It comes with a 20,000 AMEX Membership Rewards point sign-up bonus after meeting minimum spending requirements.
20,000 AMEX Membership Rewards Points Is a Great Sign-Up Bonus for a Card With No Annual Fee. And You Can Use Those Points to Take a Tropical Vacation to Spots Like Hawaii and the Caribbean!
3. I showed you how to save time & money with Costco Travel, including Costco vacation packages, rental cars, and cruises!
Did You Know Costco Offers Vacation Packages to Spots Like the Four Seasons Bora Bora?
4. Do you know this simple trick to help you avoid rental car headaches?
Use This Trick to Track Things Like Your Rental Car’s Mileage and Fuel Level!
5. Emily shared the first few installments of her Japan Trip Report. Including her favorite Japanese cities and her experience at the British Airways Business Class lounge in Chicago!
Check Out Emily’s Japan Trip Report to Learn How You Can Plan Your Own Trip to This Amazing Country!
6. Do you know the difference between the 2 types of travel insurance, medical coverage and trip protection?
Before You Travel to a Foreign Country, Check to See If Purchasing a Supplemental Policy Makes Sense. Because Medical Expenses Like Evacuations Can Be Expensive!
7. Be sure to check out our travel checklist before packing for your next getaway!
Some Folks Never Leave Home Without a Selfie Stick!
8. If you’re shopping for a car, you might be able to buy it with a credit card. And earn huge card sign-up bonuses, miles, points, or cash back, in the process!
It’s Up to You to Decide Whether Trying to Use a Credit Card for the Purchase Is Worth It. Because It Could Take a Lot of Negotiating!
9. Do you know how to save a friend or loved one $100 on their Global Entry application fee?
Avoid the Long Lines With Global Entry. And Save Lots of Time If You Travel Often!
10. Check out this post to learn about 5 lesser-known (but valuable!) AMEX Platinum perks for Big Travel with Small Money!
The AMEX Platinum Card Comes With Premium Roadside Assistance
Bonus: There were a few great airfare deals in May! I told you about cheap flights to Europe and discounted award tickets to tropical destinations.
Delta Had a Flash Sale With Cheap Award Seats to Tropical Locales Like Antigua, Havana, Nassau, Grand Cayman, and More!
These deals are now expired. But if you follow me on Twitter and Facebook, you’ll never miss another sale!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 25,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!