Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
Recently, I let you know about the limited-time increased sign-up bonuses on the AMEX Delta cards. But there’s a way to get an even better offer on the Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express!
Emily and I don’t earn a commission for this offer, but we’ll always tell you how to get Big Travel with Small Money.
Note: Information about the Gold Delta SkyMiles Card from American Express has been collected independently by Million Mile Secrets. The issuer did not provide the details, nor is it responsible for their accuracy.
I’ll show you how to get the better bonus!
Better AMEX Delta Gold Bonus
This offer for the AMEX Delta Gold card is similar to the one I wrote about earlier, but instead of a $50 statement credit when you make a Delta purchase in the first 4 months of account opening, you can get a $100 credit!
That’s in addition to the 60,000 Delta mile sign-up bonus you’ll get after completing the card’s minimum spending requirements.
You’ll also get:
- 1 free checked bag for yourself and up to 8 traveling companions on the same reservation
- 2 miles per $1 you spend on Delta
- 1 mile per $1 you spend on everything else
- 20% discount on certain Delta in-flight purchases
- Priority boarding
- Discount on Delta SkyClub lounge passes
- Pay With Miles (each point worth 1 cent)
- No foreign transaction fees
- Terms Apply
And the card’s $95 annual fee is waived the first year.
To get the offer, you’ll need to make a test booking online at Delta:
- Enter flight details on Delta’s homepage (any route will work)
- Select a flight
- Before you pay, you’ll see an advertisement for the better offer on the Gold Delta American Express card near the bottom of the screen
You do NOT have to complete the booking to sign-up!
Is This a Good Deal?
It certainly is! Especially if you’re looking for more ways to earn Delta miles.
Because you can redeem Delta miles for 1 cent each using Pay with Miles, the sign-up bonus alone is worth at least $600. And possibly more if you use the miles you earn to book award flights instead!
To get a better bonus on the AMEX Delta Gold card, go to Delta’s site and make a test booking.
The offer is nearly identical to the one I wrote about earlier, but instead of a $50 statement credit when you make a Delta purchase in the first 4 months of account opening, you can get a $100 credit!
I’ll gladly skip the commission from my affiliate link because Emily and I always want you to get the best deal!