Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
1. The personal and business versions of the Citi American Airlines Platinum Select cards are offering a bigger sign-up bonus of 60,000 American Airlines miles after completing minimum spending requirements!
2. The huge 100,000 British Airways Avios point sign-up bonus on the Chase British Airways card is back!
3. I let you know the details of the newly released US Bank Altitude Reserve card. It comes with a sign-up bonus worth $750 in travel, and earns 3X points on almost anything!
5. Check out this post about how to save time & money using Costco Travel to help plan your vacation!
7. Take a look at my list of the 10 best cards to earn cash back at restaurants.
8. Want to earn more miles? Check out this post about why you shouldn’t use your airline credit card for regular spending!
9. Do you know about the app that will make logging-in to your loyalty accounts much easier? If not, check out my review!
10. Theatre lovers, do you know the trick to getting Hamilton tickets before everyone else and for face value? Check out that post, and Million Mile Secrets team member Jasmin’s trip report on seeing Hamilton in Chicago for cheap.
And I let you know about amazing deals like round-trip tickets from the US to Europe for ~$400, a great offer for baseball enthusiasts, and cheap Choice hotel points!