Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Earlier today I told you about a great targeted promotion for folks with the Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card from American Express. But if you have any AMEX card, you might be targeted for other great deals!
There are new AMEX Offers which will save you money on purchases you make through Andriod Pay, AMEX gift cards, and general travel!
AMEX Offers are a fantastic way to save on everyday purchases you might already make. To see which deals you’re targeted for, sign-in to your American Express online account. Then add the deals to your card to take advantage of the savings.
Remember, you may be able to get these discounts more than once if you have multiple AMEX cards.
Here’s a look at the new offers.
1. Android Pay
- $5 back when you spend $5+ in a single purchase after registering your qualified card and using it with Android pay
- You can receive the statement credit 3 times per registered card
- Prepaid and corporate cards are NOT eligible
- Offer expires May 3, 2017
Tip: This offer has limited enrollment, so add the offer to your cards as soon as possible!
2. AMEX Travel
- $100 back on a $600+ in a single purchase for a prepaid hotel through the AMEX Travel Portal after registering your qualified card
- Valid ONLY for purchases made through US website
- Rebate NOT valid for AMEX Fine Hotels & Resorts bookings
- Expires May 31, 2017
3. AMEX Gift Cards
- $10 back when you spend $200+ at www.americanexpress.com/gift after registering your qualified card
- Or tweet #AMEXGift from your connected AMEX account
- Spending does NOT have to be in one transaction
- Rebate NOT valid for Logo Gift Cards and Gift Cheques, or prepaid reloadable cards
- Expires July 31, 2017
4. Earn Extra AMEX Membership Rewards Points
- Best Buy
- Home Depot
- Neiman Marcus
- Pottery Barn
Terms and conditions:
- Rebate NOT valid in-store
- Rebate NOT valid on items shipped outside the US
- Expires December 31, 2017
There are really solid new AMEX Offers right now! Add them to your card while they’re all still available.
For example, you’ll get $5 back when you spend $5+ in a single purchase after registering your qualified card and using it with Android pay (up to 3 times per card!). And you’ll get $100 back on a single $600+ purchase for a prepaid hotel through the AMEX Travel Portal after registering your qualified card.
Let me know if you see other interesting offers in your AMEX account!