Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
1. I let you know you can apply for the new Chase Ink Business Preferred card. It comes with an 80,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards point sign-up bonus after meeting minimum spending requirements!
The Ink Business Preferred 80,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards Point Sign-Up Bonus Is Enough for 3 Free Nights at the Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort!
2. I showed you which cards you should apply for before the end of the year to get the 2X yearly bonus.
Get Your Card in Time to Take Advantage of Annual Travel Credits Before the End of 2016!
3. I made a handy chart that shows you the award ticket change, cancellation, and hold policies, for 25+ airlines. So you don’t have to scour the internet for these rules anymore. 😉
Tracking Down Award Ticket Fees Can Be Frustrating, So We Made a Table Showing Award Ticket Change & Cancellation Fees for 25+ Airlines!
4. I showed you how to unlock 5 “secret” unofficial Chase transfer partners for Big Travel!
Dreaming of a Trip to the Big Island of Hawaii? Transfer Ultimate Rewards Points to British Airways Points for a Flight on Alaska Airlines!
5. I shared the secret to booking free (or cheap) Hilton award stays this holiday season. So you can save money for spending on gifts!
Category 2 Hilton Hotels Like the Hampton by Hilton Bogotá – Usaquén Are Half Off With This Trick!
6. I let you know the 40,000 Citi ThankYou point sign-up bonus on the Citi ThankYou Premier card is back. That’s a good deal, because recently there has been NO sign-up bonus at all!
You Can Use 40,000 Citi ThankYou Points Toward a Suite on Singapore Airlines!
7. Do you know what to do if you’re not eligible for the Chase Sapphire Reserve bonus?
One Option Is to Hurry up and Wait. And Consider Pausing New Card Applications Until Your Credit Report Shows Fewer Than 5 Cards in 24 Months
8. Wondering how to use your Marriott or Starwood points? Check out my posts about great Marriott & Starwood hotels in Italy, London, Paris, Tokyo, Las Vegas, Hawaii, and New York.
Use Your Marriott & Starwood Points for a Luxurious Stay in Italy at The St. Regis Florence
9. I showed you how to select the $200 AMEX airline credit you get with any kind of AMEX Platinum Card.
Head to a Lounge Before Your Flight and Let AMEX Cover You up to $200 per Year on Your Selected Airline!
10. Do you know about this no annual fee card that can get you up to $1,000 in flights?
Your Merrill Lynch Points Can Be Worth 2 Cents per Point Towards Airfare, Domestic or International
Bonus: I explained the 3 steps to free Boingo Wi-Fi access with AMEX Platinum & Starwood cards.
Find Out How to Sign-Up for Boingo Internet With Your AMEX Starwood Card for Access to Wi-Fi Hotpots Around the World!
And I let you know about amazingly cheap flights from lots of US cities to top spots in Europe like London, Madrid, Paris, and Athens. Plus some great Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals!
Be sure to follow me on Twitter and Facebook and never miss another deal!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 25,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!