Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Via Loophole Travel, some folks are receiving an email to complete an IHG survey about a potential new or improved credit card.
The email subject is “Earn 2,500 Bonus Points by Sharing Your Opinion.”
Banks often send surveys like this when they’re looking to revamp a card or launch a new one. And the survey questions indicate a new or improved IHG card MIGHT come with lots of perks, like a 4th night free, 1:1 airline transfer, and more!
I’ll explain more about the survey!
Potential New or Improved Chase IHG Card?
You might be targeted to earn 2,500 IHG points for completing a survey about credit card perks.
The survey questions indicate there’s a chance of a new or improved IHG card.
For example, the survey asks if folks would consider an IHG card with these perks:
- 1:1 airline points transfer
- 4th night free
- 100,000 IHG point sign-up bonus
- Automatic elite status after meeting annual spending requirements
- Global Entry credit
There’s no guarantee Chase makes any of these changes or introduces a new card. But it’s certainly exciting to see potential new perks for Big Travel!
If you don’t want to wait for a new IHG card, you can apply for the current public offer on the IHG® Rewards Club Select Credit Card. You can earn 60,000 IHG points and a $50 statement credit after meeting minimum spending requirements. Or you could be targeted to earn 100,000 IHG points.
You’ll also get:
- 5,000 bonus IHG points when you add an authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months of opening your account
- Free Platinum Elite status (free upgrades, priority check-in, and elite rollover nights)
- A free night at any IHG hotel worldwide on each card anniversary
- 5 IHG points for every $1 you spend at IHG hotels
- 2 IHG points per $1 you spend at restaurants, grocery stores, and gas stations
- 1 IHG point per $1 you spend on everything else
- 10% rebate on redeemed points (up to 100,000 IHG points a year)
- NO foreign transaction fees
There’s a $49 annual fee, which is waived for the first year.
But I gladly pay annual fee each year with this card because it comes with great perks. Like a free night on your card anniversary, which you can use at ANY IHG hotel in the world!
Folks are receiving a targeted email survey discussing potential perks for a new or improved Chase IHG card.
Check your inbox and spam folder for an email with the subject line “Earn 2,500 Bonus Points by Sharing Your Opinion.”
If you complete the survey, you’ll earn 2,500 IHG points, which is a nice bonus!
What new features would be on your wish list for a new or improved IHG card?