Best Offer Ever! 100,000 IHG Points With Chase IHG Card (Targeted)
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
Check your email and spam folder!
Via Reddit, there’s a targeted offer for the Chase IHG Rewards card. You can earn 100,000 IHG points after meeting minimum spending requirements. This is the highest sign-up bonus I’ve ever seen on this card!
I’ll explain more about this targeted offer!
Chase IHG Card 100,000 Point Offer (Targeted)
There’s a targeted email offer for the Chase IHG Rewards card. You can earn 100,000 IHG points after spending $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of opening your account.
To get the deal, you must apply by November 11, 2016.
You’ll also get:
- 5,000 bonus IHG points when you add an authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months of opening your account
- Free Platinum Elite status (free upgrades, priority check-in, and elite rollover nights)
- A free night at any IHG hotel worldwide on each card anniversary
- 5 IHG points for every $1 you spend at IHG hotels
- 2 IHG points per $1 you spend at restaurants, grocery stores, and gas stations
- 1 IHG point per $1 you spend on everything else
- 10% rebate on redeemed points (up to 100,000 IHG points a year)
- NO foreign transaction fees
There’s a $49 annual fee, which is NOT waived for the first year.
There’s no word on who is being targeted. But it might help if you sign-up for IHG promotional emails.
The targeted offer is fantastic! Because you can get lots of Big Travel with 100,000 IHG points!
And remember, the IHG card is NOT impacted by Chase’s stricter application rules!
Emily and I won’t earn a sign-up bonus if you apply for either of these offers, but we’ll always share the best deals with you!
Free Anniversary Night
Check out my posts for ideas on where to make the most of the Chase IHG card anniversary free night:
- 5 Top Hotels in Europe to Book With IHG Card’s Free Night
- 5 Great Hotels in the US With IHG Card’s Free Night
- 5 Outstanding Hotels in the Caribbean & Mexico With IHG Card’s Free Night
- 5 Terrific Hotels in Asia & Australia With IHG Card’s Free Night
- 5 Excellent Hotels in Central & South America With IHG Card’s Free Night
- 5 Fantastic Hotels on the Mediterranean Sea With IHG Card’s Free Night
There’s a targeted offer for the Chase IHG Rewards card. You can earn 100,000 IHG points after meeting minimum spending requirements.
Keep in mind, the Chase IHG card is NOT impacted by the bank’s tougher application rules!
Were you targeted for this amazing offer?
Chase Sapphire Preferred® CardAPPLY NOW
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash’s subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)