Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Emily and I want to thank you for supporting our blog! So this week we’re giving away a $200 Ritz-Carlton gift card!
I’ll show you how to enter!
With the new offer from Chase, you’ll earn 3 complimentary nights at any participating Tier 1 to 4 Ritz-Carlton hotel after spending $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You’ll also get:
- 10,000 Ritz-Carlton points when you add an authorized user and make a purchase within the first 3 months of account opening
- 5X points at Ritz-Carlton and Marriott hotels
- 2X points on flights purchased directly from airline, rental cars, and restaurants
- $300 annual travel credit to use for qualifying airline purchases, like baggage fees and seat upgrades
- $100 discount on multi-passenger, domestic round-trip itineraries purchased through the Visa Infinite Discount Air Benefit
- A Priority Pass Select membership for airport lounge access
- $100 hotel credit for dining, spa or other recreational activities with each paid stay of 2 nights or longer at participating Ritz-Carlton hotels
- $100 statement credit for Global Entry
- 10% bonus points premium earned through card purchases each calendar year
The card comes with a $450 annual fee.
Ritz-Carlton owns some of the most luxurious hotels in the world. You could save thousands with the Chase Ritz-Carlton card sign-up bonus!
And if you enter this contest, you could win a $200 Ritz-Carlton gift card and add to your savings!
How to Enter:
You can complete as many of the tasks as you want. You’ll get 1 entry for each item you complete. The more ways you enter, the more chances you have to win!
You have until September 18, 2016 (Sunday), at 9:00 pm Central Time.