Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Update: The card offer in this post is no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
Via US Credit Card Guide, the 100,000 Hilton point sign-up bonus on the Hilton HHonors™ Surpass® Card from American Express is back!
To earn the increased bonus, your application must be received by June 30, 2016.
Here are the details of the offer!
Bigger AMEX Hilton Surpass Sign-Up Bonus Returns!
American Express is offering the best-ever 100,000 Hilton points sign-up bonus on the AMEX Hilton Surpass card again! But you must apply by June 30, 2016.
To get the deal, go to US Credit Card Guide for the application link.
You’ll earn 100,000 Hilton points after spending $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of opening your account.
You’ll also get:
- Free Hilton Gold Elite status (free breakfast at certain hotels, upgrades when available)
- Free Hilton Diamond Elite status when you spend more than $40,000 in a calendar year (better upgrades)
- 12 points for every $1 you spend at Hilton hotels
- 6 points per $1 you spend at US restaurants, supermarkets & gas stations
- 3 points per $1 you spend on everything else
- Terms and limitations apply
The $75 annual fee is NOT waived for the first year. But you can get it waived if you’re in the military.
This card charges ~3% in foreign transaction fees. So it’s not a good card to use overseas.
What’s the Usual Sign-Up Bonus?
Last month AMEX offered the same increased sign-up bonus for this card. So I’m excited to see it available again!
Normally, the sign-up bonus is 75,000 Hilton points after meeting minimum spending requirements. So this is a great deal.
Remember, American Express only allows folks to earn the bonus once, per person, per lifetime, on all its cards. So if you’ve had this card in the past, you can NOT earn the bonus again.
What Can You Do With 100,000 Hilton Points?
Check out these posts for ideas:
- 5 Hotels for Friends Traveling Together With the 100,000 AMEX Hilton Surpass Bonus
- 5 Great Hotels for Family Travel With the 100,000 AMEX Hilton Surpass Bonus
- 5 Fantastic Hotels in Europe You Can Book With the Limited-Time 100,000 AMEX Hilton Surpass Bonus
- 5 Excellent Hotels in the US You Can Book With the 100,000 AMEX Hilton Surpass Bonus
- 5 Outstanding Hotels in the Caribbean & Mexico You Can Book With the 100,000 AMEX Hilton Surpass Bonus
- Limited Time! Best Offers Ever on AMEX Hilton and Hilton Surpass Cards!
And our readers shared their favorite Hilton hotels around the world!
Although Emily and I don’t earn a commission from this offer, we’ll always tell you about the best deals! Because it’s the right thing to do!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!