News You Can Use – $50 Off Sheraton, $20 Off Cable TV, $10 Off Olive Garden, New JetBlue Card, & More
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
1. Save $50 at Sheraton Hotels (Targeted)
You can get $50 off $250+ on your room rate and room charges at Sheraton hotels (in the US & US territories) with AMEX Offers.
Log into your American Express account to see if you qualify. This deal is good through December 31, 2015.
If you’re new to AMEX Offers, here are details on how these deals work.
If you add this deal to your Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express or Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card from American Express card, you’ll also earn 2X Starwood points on your stay.
And you may be able to get this discount more than once.
Terms & Conditions
- Credit is good towards room rate and room charges
- You must make your reservations at sheraton.com, through the Sheraton app, or by calling 800-325-3535
- Sheraton Store, Sheraton Club, and Vacation Ownership are excluded
2. $20 Off Your Cable or Satellite Bill (Certain Locations Only)
Here’s another great AMEX Offer! When you use your synced American Express card to pay $50 or more on your cable or satellite bill, you’ll earn a $10 statement credit. And you can get this credit twice.Check your AMEX account to see if you have this offer.
You can earn the credit through January 31, 2016, in the following locations:
- New Jersey
- New York
Terms & Conditions
- Payment must be made directly to the service provider
- Hardware and installation is included if it’s on your monthly bill
- Online, mobile app, phone, and mail payments only
- Payments at service centers do NOT qualify
- Satellite radio is NOT included
3. Save $10 on $50+ in Olive Garden Gift Cards
Check your American Express account! You may have received the offer more than once.
To get the deal, you must purchase the gift card with your synced American Express card through OliveGarden.com/Amex10.
Terms & Conditions
- Offer is only valid when you buy gift cards at OliveGarden.com/Amex10, NOT in-store
- Only US gift cards (not Canadian gift cards) qualify
4. What’s the Deal With the Email Sent to AMEX Prepaid Cardholders?AMEX prepaid cardholders received an email yesterday about upcoming changes.
According to the email you can:
- NO longer link a new bank account to add funds to AMEX Bluebird, Serve, or Target REDcard Prepaid cards
- Access the funds from a direct deposit 2 days earlier
Some folks thought the email might mean you can load Target REDcard Prepaid card with debit cards again. But unfortunately, that deal is still dead because the recent change in policy appears to be coming from Target, NOT American Express.
5. New Barclaycard JetBlue Card Coming Soon
Earlier this month I wrote about the end of the AMEX JetBlue card. And now via Free Frequent Flyer Miles, the new Barclaycard JetBlue MasterCard will be available early 2016.
Remember, this Saturday is our Blog Giveaway. This week Emily and I are giving away 15,000 British Airways Avios points! That’s enough points for a 1-way flight from Boston to Ireland.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® CardAPPLY NOW
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)