News You Can Use – 1,000 American Airlines Miles for Car Rental, $10 With AMEX Serve, $5 at Target With Visa, & More!
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full advertising policy: How we make money.Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
1. 1,000 American Airlines Miles for National Car RentalMJ on Travel writes, you can earn 1,000 American Airlines bonus miles when you rent from National Car Rental for 2 days or more through June 14, 2015. To get the bonus miles, use contract ID “5031007” and you’ll also save up to 25% off the base rate of your rental.
Remember to pay with a card that will earn you more bonus points:
- Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite Mastercard – 2.1% cash back on travel
- Chase Sapphire Preferred – 2X points on travel
2. $10 With AMEX Serve (Targeted)
Some folks can get a $10 credit on their AMEX Serve account when they put $150 or more into Reserve by March 31, 2015. Reserve is a new feature that allows you to set money aside, like a savings account. Transferring your money from your Serve account to Reserve and back is easy and free.Note: At least $150 must be in your Reserve ON March 31, 2015, to qualify for the $10 credit.
This offer is being sent to some AMEX Serve account holders via email.
3. 6% Cash Back at Hilton Hotels in Hawaii & New YorkTopCashBack is currently offering 6% cash back when you book Hilton Hotels in Hawaii and New York. There is no expiration date on this deal, so it could end at any time!
And remember to use a card that will give you bonus points such as:
- Hilton Honors Surpass Card from American Express – 12X points at Hilton hotels
- Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve Card – 10X points at Hilton hotels
- Citi Hilton HHonors Visa Signature Card – 6X points at Hilton hotels
4. Earn a Quick 300 La Quinta Hotel Points
Via Doctor of Credit, you can earn 300 La Quinta points for watching a video and answering a few questions by March 31, 2015. However, you can skip the video, save yourself some time, and still earn the 300 points!
300 La Quinta points may not seem like much, but it’s free!
Remember, you can get 5% cash back at La Quinta hotels with a Visa business card such the Chase Ink Plus or Chase Ink Business Cash Credit Card with Visa SavingsEdge. And check out my list of all the ways you can save with Visa SavingsEdge and other cards that qualify.
5. $5 Off $50 at Target.com
You can save $5 on your next order of $50 or more at Target.com through March 10, 2015. To get the discount, click “Redeem Offer” and pay with a Visa card such as the Chase Sapphire Preferred, Citi Hilton Reserve, or US Bank Club Carslon card, to name a few.
Your order must be shipped to a single destination. This can NOT be combined with other discounts.
However, be sure to check the LONG list of excluded products before you make your purchase!
Looks like Joelle is getting some cat food!
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)