New AMEX Offers: Omni Hotels, Glasses.com, Texas de Brazil, and More!
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full advertising policy: How we make money.AMEX Offers are an easy way to save money. To use these deals, just add the offers to your AMEX card. Then you’ll earn a statement credit when you make a qualifying purchase.
AMEX Offers are targeted, so you’ll need to sign-in to your American Express account to see which deals you qualify for.
Let’s look at these new offers!
1. Omni Hotels & Resorts
- $60 back on a $300+ stay (room rate and room charges) at Omni Hotels & Resorts when you reserve with your registered AMEX card
- Only valid for US hotels
- Reservations must be made directly with Omni Hotels & Resorts
- Only valid for stays through September 30, 2017
- Expires September 30, 2017
- $20 back on a purchase of $100+ when you register your qualified card
- Only valid online at houzz.com/shop
- You must use promo code “AMEX20“
- Offer expires July 28, 2017
- $50 back on a purchase of $200+ when you register your qualified card
- The $200 minimum can be in multiple transactions
- Expires September 4, 2017
4. Texas de Brazil
- $20 back when you spend $100+ with your registered AMEX card
- Only valid in-restaurant (you can’t buy restaurant gift cards online)
- Expires August 31, 2017
And don’t forget about last week’s great AMEX Offers for Father’s Day. Lots of those offers are still available!
Let me know if you have any other interesting offers in your AMEX account!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® CardAPPLY NOW
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
17.49% – 24.49% Variable
Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)