Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Hilton’s first promotion of 2020 is live, so be sure to register before you complete your next stay. The promotion runs from today (January 6th) until May 3rd 2020 and you can earn 2,000 bonus Hilton points per stay completed during the promotion period. You’ll also earn a 10,000-point bonus for every 10 nights you stay and you can earn even more points paying with one of the Hilton credit cards.
There are 14 distinction Hilton brands, which make up Hilton’s portfolio of 5,000+ locations in 100+ countries. So taking advantage of Hilton promotions won’t often involve going very far out of your way.
Hilton Points Unlimited
Promotion dates: January 6th to May 3rd 2020
Important terms and restrictions:
- Once you register you’ll earn 2,000 Hilton points per eligible stay
- You’ll earn 10,000 bonus points every 10 nights you stay during the promotion
- You must complete the stay during the promotion period
- You can earn multiple 10,000 point bonus, one for every 10 nights
Promotion link: Hilton Points Unlimited promotion
Good deal or not?
This is a solid promotion if you have a lot of shorter stays. In theory you could earn up to 3,000 bonus points per stay if you had 10 single night stays. It’s easy to rack up a lot of Hilton points on paid stays because you earn 10 Hilton points per dollar spent at almost every brand (at Home2 Suites by Hilton™ and Tru by Hilton™ hotels you’ll only earn 5 points per dollar). If you have the Hilton Honors Aspire Card from American Express you’ll get an additional 14x points at Hilton hotels and you’ll get Diamond Hilton status which will get you 100% bonus on the base points you earn (10x points).
How to earn more Hilton points
You can earn Hilton points directly with these cards:
- Hilton Honors American Express Card
- Hilton Honors American Express Surpass® Card
- Hilton Honors Aspire Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors American Express Business Card
You can also transfer Amex points to Hilton at a 1:2 ratio.
|For more travel and credit card news, deals and analysis sign-up for our newsletter here.|