It Takes All of a Minute to Setup a Hilton Account – Here’s How
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full advertising policy: How we make money.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
INSIDER SECRET: When you set up an account, even as a base member, you’ll receive Hilton status perks like member discounts and late checkout.
Lots of Million Mile Secrets readers like earning and using Hilton Honors points because you can find Hilton hotels in many of the most popular vacation destinations around the world. Plus, Hilton Honors points are some of the easiest to earn especially with welcome bonuses on cards like:
- Hilton Honors American Express Card – Earn 80,000 Hilton Honors bonus points after you spend $1,000 in purchases on the card in the first three months of card membership. Terms apply.
- Hilton Honors American Express Surpass® Card – Earn 130,000 Hilton Honors bonus points after you spend $2,000 in purchases on the card in the first three months of card membership. Terms apply.
- Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card — 150,000 Hilton points after spending $4,000 in the first three months of account opening. Terms Apply.
- The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card – Earn 130,000 Hilton Honors bonus points reward after you spend $3,000 in purchases on the card in the first three months of card membership. Terms apply.
The information for the Hilton Aspire card and Hilton Surpass card has been collected independently by Million Mile Secrets. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
So you can be on your way to a free vacation in no time, but first, you’ll need to sign up for a Hilton loyalty account. Registering is free and easy — here’s how to setup a Hilton account.
How to Setup a Hilton Account
Step 1. Start on Hilton’s Homepage
In order to register for the Hilton Honors loyalty program, you’ll first need to head to the Hilton website. Click on “Join” on the right upper hand corner of the homepage.
Step 2. Fill Out the Registration Form
To complete the registration form, you’ll only have to enter a few personal details. Signing up for a Hilton loyalty account doesn’t require too much personal information, only things like:
- Your name
- Phone number
- Preferred password
That said, you won’t have a chance to review it prior to confirming your account so be sure everything is correct before clicking the “Join For Free” button.
Step 3. Confirmation
From there, you’ll receive confirmation of your Hilton loyalty account along with your official Hilton Honors member number. They’ll also send the information your membership details via email.
It’s that easy!
Here’s more information about Hilton:
- Hilton Honors Review
- Hilton Points Value
- Hilton Status
- Best Use of Hilton Honors Points
- How to Earn Hilton Honors Points
- How to Setup a Hilton Account
- How to Use Hilton Honors Points
- Hilton Award Chart
- Do Hilton Points Expire?
For the latest tips and tricks on traveling big without spending a fortune, please subscribe to the Million Mile Secrets daily email newsletter.
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)
Join the Discussion!