It Takes All of a Minute to Setup a Hilton Account – Here’s How
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
INSIDER SECRET: When you set up an account, even as a base member, you’ll receive Hilton status perks like member discounts and late checkout.
Lots of Million Mile Secrets readers like earning and using Hilton Honors points because you can find Hilton hotels in many of the most popular vacation destinations around the world. Plus, Hilton Honors points are some of the easiest to earn especially with big welcome bonuses on cards like:
- Hilton Honors American Express Card – 90,000 Hilton points after spending $2,000 in the first three months of account opening
- Hilton Honors American Express Surpass® Card – 130,000 Hilton points and a free weekend night after spending $4,000 in the first four months of account opening (formerly the Hilton Ascend card)
- Hilton Honors Aspire Card from American Express — 150,000 Hilton points after spending $4,000 in the first three months of account opening
- The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card – 130,000 Hilton points and a free weekend night after spending $5,000 in the first four months of account opening
So you can be on your way to a free vacation in no time, but first, you’ll need to sign up for a Hilton loyalty account. Registering is free and easy — here’s how to setup a Hilton account.
The information for the Hilton Honors Business Card has been collected independently by Million Mile Secrets and has not been reviewed by the card issuer.
How to Setup a Hilton Account
Step 1. Start on Hilton’s Homepage
Step 2. Fill Out the Registration Form
To complete the registration form, you’ll only have to enter a few personal details. Signing up for a Hilton loyalty account doesn’t require too much personal information, only things like:
- Your name
- Phone number
- Preferred password
That said, you won’t have a chance to review it prior to confirming your account so be sure everything is correct before clicking the “Join For Free” button.
Step 3. Confirmation
From there, you’ll receive confirmation of your Hilton loyalty account along with your official Hilton Honors member number. They’ll also send the information your membership details via email.
It’s that easy!
Here’s more information about Hilton:
- Hilton Honors Review
- Hilton Points Value
- Hilton Status
- Best Use of Hilton Honors Points
- How to Earn Hilton Honors Points
- How to Setup a Hilton Account
- How to Use Hilton Honors Points
- Hilton Award Chart
- Do Hilton Points Expire?
For the latest tips and tricks on traveling big without spending a fortune, please subscribe to the Million Mile Secrets daily email newsletter.
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)