We devote thousands of hours of research to help you get Big Travel with Small Money. You support us by signing-up for credit cards through partner links which earn us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
If you’ve been waiting to apply for the Hilton Honors™ Surpass® Card, good news!
The information for the AMEX Hilton Surpass from American Express has been collected independently by Million Mile Secrets. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
Huge 125,000 Point Sign-Up Bonus With AMEX Hilton Surpass
The Points Guy has an exclusive link for the highest sign-up bonus I’ve ever seen on the AMEX Hilton Surpass card. You’ll receive 100,000 Hilton points after spending $3,000 in the first 3 months of account opening. And another 25,000 Hilton points after spending an additional $1,000 within the first 6 months.
The card also comes with:
- Free Hilton Gold Elite status (free breakfast at certain hotels, upgrades when available)
- Free Hilton Diamond Elite status when you spend more than $40,000 in a calendar year (better upgrades)
- Free weekend night at nearly any Hilton hotel on your first cardmember anniversary
- 12 points for every $1 you spend at Hilton hotels
- 6 points per $1 you spend at US restaurants, US supermarkets, and US gas stations
- 3 points per $1 you spend on everything else
- $75 annual fee
- Terms and limitations apply
Is This a Good Deal?
This is an incredible deal for the AMEX Hilton Surpass. The sign-up bonus alone is enough for 2 nights at top-notch hotels, like the Waldorf Astoria Park City!
Just remember, American Express is refreshing their cards on January 18, 2018. And the AMEX Hilton Surpass will become the AMEX Hilton Ascend, with improved benefits, like:
- 10 Priority Pass lounge passes
- NO foreign transaction fees
- 1 free weekend night after spending $15,000 in a calendar year.
We don’t yet know if the AMEX Hilton Ascend will be considered a new “product”. But if it is, you’ll be able to earn its sign-up bonus even if you now open the AMEX Hilton Surpass.
You can earn 125,000 Hilton points when you open the AMEX Hilton Surpass and meet tiered minimum spending requirements. I’ve never seen an offer this high for this card, so now is an excellent time to apply.
But don’t forget, American Express updating its Hilton cards on January 18, 2018. And the AMEX Hilton Surpass will become the AMEX Hilton Ascend. You can read more about those changes here.
Emily and I don’t earn a commission for this card, but we’ll always let you know when there’s a good deal!