Don’t Delay! The 100,000-Point Offer on the Marriott Bonvoy Business AMEX Card Ends on April 24th!
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full advertising policy: How we make money.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
INSIDER TIP: Just one of the card’s perks makes the annual fee worth paying!
The limited-time Marriott Bonvoy Business™ American Express® Card’s increased 100,000 Marriott point bonus you can earn after meeting minimum spending requirements ends in just two days, on April 24, 2019!
The welcome offer alone is worth hundreds of dollars in Marriott hotel stays. And you can get lots of value from the card’s perks, like the free award night you’ll get each cardmember anniversary (valid at participating locations costing up to 35,000 points).
Here’s what you need to know about this deal.
Increased Bonus on the Marriott Bonvoy Business AMEX Credit Card Ends Soon
You can apply here for the Marriott Bonvoy Business™ American Express® Card
If you’ve been waiting to apply for the increased offer on the Marriott Bonvoy Business Card, now’s the time to do it! Through April 24, 2019, you can earn a 100,000-point welcome bonus after you spend $5,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.
You’ll also get:
- 6 Marriott points per $1 spent on eligible Marriott purchases
- 4 Marriott points per $1 spent at US gas stations, at US restaurants, on wireless telephone services purchased directly from US service providers and on US purchases for shipping
- 2 Marriott points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Free Silver elite status
- Gold status after making $35,000 in purchases with the card in a calendar year
- Free award night each cardmember anniversary valid at locations costing up to 35,000 points
- A second free night award (for hotels costing up to 35,000 points) after spending $60,000 with the card in a calendar year
- 15 elite night credits every year
- Terms Apply
The card has a $125 annual fee that is not waived the first year (see rates & fees). But the card’s perks can easily offset this cost. Here’s an in-depth look at the AMEX Marriott Bonvoy Business Card’s benefits, including additional perks like certain purchase protections!
Is It Worth Paying the Annual Fee on the AMEX Marriott Bonvoy Business Card?
The free night award alone is worth more than the annual fee which means yes, it’s worth paying the fee! As long as you can get more value with the free annual night than the annual fee, this card is a no-brainer.
Are You Eligible?
During the application, AMEX will have a pop-up window that will tell you if you’re ineligible to earn the bonus based on a variety of factors. But you definitely won’t be eligible for this card’s bonus if you have or have had these cards in the past 30 days:
- Marriott Bonvoy Premier Plus Business Card
- Chase Marriott Bonvoy Business Card
You also aren’t eligible for the intro bonus if you’ve had any of the following cards in the past 90 days or have earned a welcome bonus or upgrade bonus from any of these cards in the past 24 months:
- Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Credit Card
- Chase Marriott Rewards® Premier Plus Credit Card
- Marriott Bonvoy Premier Card
- Starwood Preferred Guest Business Credit Card from American Express (not eligible for the bonus if you’ve ever had this card)
For more Marriott Bonvoy tips and tricks, check out these posts:
- All the ways to earn Marriott points in 2019
- Marriott Bonvoy program review
- How to transfer Marriott points to airline partners
- What are Marriott points worth?
- Our review of Marriott Bonvoy elite status
- How to redeem Marriott points
- Why Marriott points are best for free flights
- How to set up a Marriott account
- Do Marriott points expire?
- Our permanent page for current Marriott promotions
For the latest tips and tricks on traveling big without spending a fortune, please subscribe to the Million Mile Secrets daily email newsletter.
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)