Signing-up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
1. I shared that the better 70,000 point in-branch Chase Ink Plus offer has been extended through August 20, 2016. But if you can’t get to a branch, our link is for 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points after meeting minimum spending.
2. I let you know the best-ever Hilton Honors™ Surpass® Card from American Express 100,000 point and Hilton Honors™ Card from American Express 80,000 point offers have returned!
3. I let you know that Chase has tightened their application rules for certain cards.
4. Do you know the best ways to withdraw cash while overseas?
5. You learned about Chase’s newest airline transfer partner, Flying Blue!
6. I let you know about a 100,000 Marriott point offer for the Chase Marriott Business card. Even though we don’t earn a commission for this card, we’ll always tell you about the best deals!
9. I showed you how to save money booking multi-city itineraries.
And Emily and I would like to thank y’all for your warm words of encouragement when we shared the news that Million Mile Secrets has joined the Bankrate family.
Bonus: There were amazing deals on flights this month! I shared cheap flights to incredible destinations like Sydney and Perth, Australia, Dublin, Peru, Puerto Rico, and Europe. These fares are now expired, because great deals like these don’t last long!