New 100,000 Point Sign-Up Bonus for Marriott Business Card!
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.Update: This offer is no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
Via Doctor of Credit, there’s a new link for a higher 100,000 point sign-up bonus for the Chase Marriott small business card! You’ll earn the bonus after spending $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of opening your account.
The offer had been 80,000 Marriott points previously.
Emily and I don’t earn a commission for this offer, but we’ll always tell you about the best deals!100,000 Marriott points would get you a lot closer to their Hotel + Air Packages!
What’s the Deal?
Link: Chase Marriott Small Business 100,000 Point Offer
Link: Marriott Award Chart
With the Chase Marriott Small Business card, you’ll get:
- 1 free night at a Marriott Category 1 to 5 hotel on your card anniversary
- 5X Marriott points per $1 spent at Marriott hotels
- 2X Marriott points per $1 at restaurants, on car rentals, and airline tickets purchased directly from the airline
- 2X Marriott points per $1 spent at office supply stores, and for internet, cable and phone service purchases
- 1X Marriott point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- NO foreign transaction fees
- 15 nights credit towards elite status (so you get Marriott Silver status)
- Earn Marriott Gold status when you spend $50,000+ on purchases each account year (NEW!)
- 1 Marriott elite status credit for every $3,000 spent on purchases
There’s a $99 annual fee, NOT waived for the first year.
That said, 100,000 Marriott points is a very good bonus!
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)