Signing-up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Update: This offer is no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
Via Doctor of Credit, there’s a new link for a higher 100,000 point sign-up bonus for the Chase Marriott small business card! You’ll earn the bonus after spending $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of opening your account.
The offer had been 80,000 Marriott points previously.
Emily and I don’t earn a commission for this offer, but we’ll always tell you about the best deals!
100,000 Marriott points would get you a lot closer to their Hotel + Air Packages!
What’s the Deal?
Link: Chase Marriott Small Business 100,000 Point Offer
Link: Marriott Award Chart
With the Chase Marriott Small Business card, you’ll get:
- 1 free night at a Marriott Category 1 to 5 hotel on your card anniversary
- 5X Marriott points per $1 spent at Marriott hotels
- 2X Marriott points per $1 at restaurants, on car rentals, and airline tickets purchased directly from the airline
- 2X Marriott points per $1 spent at office supply stores, and for internet, cable and phone service purchases
- 1X Marriott point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- NO foreign transaction fees
- 15 nights credit towards elite status (so you get Marriott Silver status)
- Earn Marriott Gold status when you spend $50,000+ on purchases each account year (NEW!)
- 1 Marriott elite status credit for every $3,000 spent on purchases
There’s a $99 annual fee, NOT waived for the first year.
That said, 100,000 Marriott points is a very good bonus!