Our Top 10 Deals & Tips You Might Have Missed From March 2018
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full advertising policy: How we make money.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
March 2018 was a big deal, with best-ever offers and brand-new cards! Did you miss any?
Check out our top 10 posts from last month which will help you get Big Travel with Small Money! Enjoy, and let us know if you have any questions!
2. Check out our new “Ask an Award Booker” series! Our first post about using American Airlines miles for a family trip to the South Pacific was a hit!
3. Consider this brand new Chase card offering a 75,000-point sign-up bonus after meeting minimum spending requirements. It’s great for short-haul flights within the US and tickets to Europe!
4. The Million Mile Secrets team considers the Southwest Companion Pass to be the BEST deal in travel. You can find answers to Companion Pass FAQs here!
6. Did you take a look at our list of the best credit cards to use at restaurants in 2018? You might as well be earning points, miles, or cash back when you’re out enjoying a meal. 😉
7. We let y’all know about the US Bank Travel Portal’s new Real-Time Rewards. And explained how to easily book travel with your points with less hassle!
8. Check out how Daraius got a luxurious Etihad First Class flight (worth ~$9,500!) for just ~$20. You can use his strategy for your own trip!
10. Folks interested in family travel should read about why Airbnb is a great option for families (and how to save money on stays with points!).
Million Mile Secrets team member Keith also showed us how he used the Southwest Companion pass to travel around California. Joseph shared his gut-wrenching experience in Peru. And Jasmin told us about how she saved ~$140 on a gourmet breakfast for her family at the Conrad Tokyo.
What was your favorite post in March 2018?
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)