Best of Million Mile Secrets – April 2017
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
1. The Citi® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® World Elite™ Mastercard® and CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® World Mastercard® versions of the Citi American Airlines Platinum Select cards are offering a bigger sign-up bonus of 60,000 American Airlines miles after completing minimum spending requirements!The information for the Citi AAdvantage Platinum and CitiBusiness AAdvantage Platinum card has been collected independently by Million Mile Secrets. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
2. The huge 100,000 British Airways Avios point sign-up bonus on the Chase British Airways card is back!
3. I let you know the details of the newly released US Bank Altitude Reserve card. It comes with a sign-up bonus worth $750 in travel, and earns 3X points on almost anything!
5. Check out this post about how to save time & money using Costco Travel to help plan your vacation!
7. Take a look at my list of the 10 best cards to earn cash back at restaurants.
8. Want to earn more miles? Check out this post about why you shouldn’t use your airline credit card for regular spending!
9. Do you know about the app that will make logging-in to your loyalty accounts much easier? If not, check out my review!
10. Theatre lovers, do you know the trick to getting Hamilton tickets before everyone else and for face value? Check out that post, and Million Mile Secrets team member Jasmin’s trip report on seeing Hamilton in Chicago for cheap.
And I let you know about amazing deals like round-trip tickets from the US to Europe for ~$400, a great offer for baseball enthusiasts, and cheap Choice hotel points!
The Business Platinum Card® from American ExpressAPPLY NOW
The Business Platinum Card® from American Express
Earn 75,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $15,000 on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership.
Get 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
Get 50% more Membership Rewards® points. That’s an extra half point per dollar, on each eligible purchase of $5,000 or more. You can get up to 1 million additional points per year.
Enroll to get up to $200 in statement credits annually by getting up to $100 semi-annually for U.S. purchases with Dell. Terms apply.
35% Airline Bonus: Use Membership Rewards® Pay with Points for all or part of a flight with your selected qualifying airline, and you can get 35% of the points back, up to 500,000 bonus points per calendar year when you book on amextravel.com.
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)