Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Million Mile Secrets reader, Michael, commented:
You wrote a post back in 2014 on the possibility of getting multiple Chase Ink Plus small business card bonuses for separate LLCs. Do you have any updates as to whether Chase is permitting current Chase Ink Plus cardholders (I received the 50,000 point bonus about 18 months ago) to receive the current 60,000 point offer if applying for the card using a separate LLC?
Great question, Michael!
Emily and I don’t earn a commission on this card, but we’ll always tell you about the best deals.
About the Chase Ink Plus
Link: Chase Ink Plus
When you sign-up for the Chase Ink Plus card and spend $5,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of opening your account, you’ll earn 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points.
Other perks include:
- 5 points for every $1 you spend at office supply stores and cellular phone, landline, internet, and cable TV (to a maximum of $50,000 in combined purchases per account anniversary year)
- 2 points for every $1 you spend at gas stations and on rooms booked directly with hotels
- No foreign transaction fees
- Chase Ultimate Rewards points (that never expire) which you can transfer to partner airlines and hotels or use for cash back
The $95 annual fee is NOT waived. But some cards are well worth the annual fee, even if you’re frugal (like me!).
- Cash back an 1 cent per Chase Ultimate Rewards point
- Travel booked through the Chase Travel Portal at 1.25 cents per Chase Ultimate Rewards point
- Big Travel when you transfer to airline and hotel partners
Emily and I like transferring our Chase Ultimate Rewards points to Hyatt for stays at luxurious hotels in places like Paris, Sydney, and Zurich.
Can You Get More Than One Chase Ink Plus Card?
Michael should be eligible to sign-up for a 2nd Chase Ink Plus card using his 2nd business and earn the bonus again!
This is different from American Express, which only allows folks to have the same business card once per person (regardless of how many business you own).
In the past, I’ve earned the sign-up bonus on the Chase Ink Plus card twice by signing-up with the separate businesses. And some readers have also earned the bonus on more than 1 Chase Ink Plus or Ink Business Cash Credit Card. According to the customer service agents I spoke with at Chase, this is still possible.
That said, while a 2nd business should be eligible there is no guarantee you’ll be approved. Chase has become more strict about approving applications over the last year.
New Chase Rules!
If you plan to apply for your 2nd Chase Ink card, keep in mind Chase has tightened its application rules.
But Chase has become strict about approving applications, so there’s no guarantee you’ll be approved. We don’t earn a commission on these cards, but we’ll always tell you about the best deals!
Have you earned the sign-up bonus on the Chase Ink cards again because you have a 2nd business? Let us know your experience in the comments!