Every Category 1 Starwood Hotel In One Spot!
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
Planning a trip with miles & points can be tricky, especially for folks new to the hobby. Because sometimes it’s hard to figure out how many points you’ll need for a specific hotel.
So I decided to make a list of all the Category 1 Starwood hotels, organized by region and country.
It’s easier to use than using Starwood’s site. 😉
Let’s take a look at the list. And how many points you’ll need for a free night.
Starwood Category 1 Hotels
Category 1 Starwood hotels cost 3,000 Starwood points per night. Unless it’s a weekend night, when you’ll pay just 2,000 points.
Friday and Saturday nights are considered weekend nights.
Here’s a complete list of every Starwood Category 1 hotel in the world!
1. North America
3. Asia Pacific
- Sheraton Chuzhou Hotel
- Four Points by Sheraton Hefei, Shushan
- Aloft Beijing, Haidian
- Aloft Dongguan Dynamic Town
- Aloft Dongguan Songshan Lake
- Aloft Nanhai, Foshan
- Element Foshan Nanhai – Opening March 31, 2017
- Aloft Guangzhou Tianhe
- Aloft Guangzhou University Park
- Four Points by Sheraton Guilin, Lingui
- Four Points by Sheraton Bijie
- Sheraton Langfang Chaobai River Hotel
- Four Points by Sheraton Luohe
- Aloft Zhengzhou Shangjie
- Aloft Zhengzhou Zhengdong New District
- Sheraton Changzhou Wujin Hotel
- Element Suzhou Science and Technology Town
- Four Points by Sheraton Taicang
- Aloft Yancheng
- Four Points by Sheraton Yangzhou, Hanjiang
- Four Points by Sheraton Changchun, Hi-Tech Zone
- Aloft Dalian
- Sheraton Shenyang South City Hotel
- Aloft Haiyang
- Four Points by Sheraton Qingdao, Chengyang
- Sheraton Qingdao Jiaozhou Hotel
- Sheraton Qingdao Licang Hotel
- Four Points by Sheraton Tai’an
- Sheraton Zibo Hotel
- Four Points by Sheraton Chengdu, Anren
- Four Points by Sheraton Chengdu, Pujiang Resort
- Four Points by Sheraton Visakhapatnam
- Aloft Ahmedabad SG Road
- Four Points by Sheraton Ahmedabad
- Four Points by Sheraton Vadodara
- Aloft Bengaluru Whitefield
- Four Points by Sheraton Bengaluru, Whitefield
- Le Méridien Kochi
- Le Méridien Nagpur
- Four Points by Sheraton Hotel & Serviced Apartments, Pune
- Four Points by Sheraton New Delhi, Airport Highway
- Four Points by Sheraton Jaipur, City Square
- Aloft Chennai OMR – IT Expressway
- Le Royal Méridien Chennai
- The Park Chennai, a Member of Design Hotels™
- Aloft Coimbatore Singanallur
- Le Méridien Coimbatore
- The Park Hyderabad, a Member of Design Hotels™
- Four Points by Sheraton Agra
4. Central & South America
Need More Starwood Points?
Don’t forget about the limited time increased sign-up bonuses on both AMEX Starwood cards!
With the personal AMEX Starwood card, you’ll earn 25,000 Starwood points after spending $3,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of account opening. And 10,000 more Starwood points for spending another $2,000 on purchases within the first 6 months.
And with the AMEX Starwood small business card, you’ll earn 25,000 Starwood points after spending $5,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of account opening. And 10,000 more Starwood points for spending another $3,000 on purchases within the first 6 months.
But remember, you’re only eligible to earn AMEX sign-up bonuses ONCE per card, per lifetime, with this possible exception.
With both versions, you get:
- 2 Starwood points per $1 you spend at Starwood, Marriott, and Ritz-Carlton hotels
- 2 stay credits or 5 night credits toward Starwood elite Status
- Access to AMEX offers, which can save you money on everyday purchases
- Free in-room internet at participating Starwood hotels
- No foreign transaction fees
The $95 annual fee is waived the first year on both cards.
Use this list of of every Category 1 Starwood hotel around the world to save time when planning your next getaway!
For a free night at any Starwood Category 1 hotel, you’ll need 3,000 or 2,000 Starwood points. Depending on whether it’s a weekday or weekend day.
And with the limited time increased sign-up bonus on both AMEX Starwood cards, you can earn more than enough for 11+ nights at ANY Starwood Category 1 hotel!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® CardAPPLY NOW
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash’s subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)