8 Hotels for a Special Occasion – 3 Nights Free With 1 Card Bonus
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full advertising policy: How we make money.Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
You can get Big Travel by transferring the 80,000 point sign-up bonus from the Chase Ink Preferred card to Hyatt. Because you’ll have more than enough Hyatt points for 3 free nights at Category 6 Hyatt hotels, which cost 25,000 Hyatt points per night. That can save you thousands of dollars!
You can choose from some of the most luxurious hotels in the world to enjoy an anniversary, honeymoon, or special celebration!
I’ll help you use the Chase Ink Preferred 80,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points sign-up bonus for 3-night stay in style!
Use Hyatt Points to Get Big Travel With Small Money
I love that you can transfer Chase Ultimate Rewards points to Hyatt at a 1:1 ratio. This means you can use the Chase Ink Preferred 80,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards point sign-up bonus for 3 free nights at Category 6 Hyatt hotels. Because these hotels cost 25,000 Hyatt points per night for a free night. So you’ll even have 5,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points left over!
There are only 31 Category 6 Hyatt hotels. And depending on your travel dates, you could pay thousands for a 3-night stay!
Or use the Chase Sapphire Reserve bonus for free nights at Hyatt hotels. You could stay 5 nights at a less expensive Category 4 hotel. Or 4 nights at a Category 5 hotel.
If you need more points for a longer stay, remember there are plenty of ways to earn Hyatt points!
And Hyatt has a no “blackout date” policy. So when there are standard rooms available, you’ll be able to use Hyatt points for a free night. But you might have to call Hyatt to check and book your stay.
Here are my top recommendations for using the Chase Ink Preferred sign-up bonus!
1. Park Hyatt Maldives
Folks want to visit the Park Hyatt Maldives more than just about anywhere else! Because the Maldives is known for its unbelievable beauty. Plus, each luxury resort usually has its own island!Emily and I visited the Maldives a couple years ago, and it was breathtaking. I loved the white-sand beaches and clear water.
The Park Hyatt Maldives is on the island of Hadahaa. It’s isolated, quiet, and very beautiful.
You can save thousands of dollars by transferring your Chase Ultimate Rewards points to Hyatt. Rooms here cost 25,000 Hyatt points per night, so you could stay here 3 nights with the Chase Ink Preferred sign-up bonus. And because they frequently sell for $1,200+ per night, you could save $3,600 by booking with Hyatt points!
However, because you’re on a small island, you won’t be able to shop around for cheap bars and restaurants. You’ll have to eat at the hotel’s restaurants, which can be pricey.
Plus, you need to take a seaplane and a boat to reach the island. And round-trip transportation can cost $500 per person! So it’s better to think of using your points at this hotel as an enormous discount instead of a free stay.
2. Andaz 5th AvenueEmily and I stayed at the Andaz 5th Avenue. The hotel has a great location in central Manhattan, across the street from the New York Public Library. It’s also surrounded by fun restaurants and plenty of shopping!Folks on TripAdvisor highly recommend this hotel!
All guests get complimentary snacks and non-alcoholic drinks in their room. And free internet access.
The Andaz 5th Avenue can sell for $600+. So the sign-up bonus of the Chase Ink Preferred can save you ~$1,800 for a 3-night stay!
If you stay here, check out my tips on how to get Big Travel with Small Money in New York!
3. Hyatt Paris MadeleineThe Hyatt Paris Madeleine is a 5-star hotel in downtown Paris, near the Park Hyatt Paris-Vendome you’ve heard Emily and I talk about so often. Folks on TripAdvisor highly recommend this hotel. They like the friendly staff, and the large rooms (by Paris standards).
The Hyatt Paris Madeleine is within walking distance of famous spots like the Louvre and the River Seine. There’s also a metro station nearby, so you can explore more of the city.
4. Hyatt Ziva CancunThe Hyatt Ziva Cancun is an excellent use of your points. That’s because it’s an all-inclusive hotel. So you’ll get your room AND food for free!
This hotel is in the top 10 Cancun hotels on TripAdvisor. Folks love the multiple pools, water slides, and hot tubs throughout the resort. It also has two beautiful beaches.
This is a family-friendly resort, and kids will have a blast! Just note that reserving a room at the Hyatt Ziva Cancun with points will get you a room for 2 people. If more are in your group, you’ll have to pay extra Hyatt points (12,500 per person over 3 years of age).
There are spots in the area to go kite surfing, parasailing, and scuba diving.
Rooms here go for ~$900 per night, but there are frequently 50% off promotions. So you’re really saving more like $450 per night when you use points. By using the sign-up bonus of the Chase Ink Preferred, you’ll be saving $1,350+!
To book a free night at the Hyatt Ziva Cancun, you’ll need to call 800-228-3360 to book through Hyatt. You can’t book online.
5. Hyatt Centric Key West Resort & SpaHyatt Centric Key West Resort & Spa is another opportunity to trade the cold winter months for a tropical getaway. You’ll have a beautiful view of the gulf and surrounding islands. You can easily access the ocean, with just a few steps separating the hotel from the water.
The hotel is located at the tip of the Florida Keys, less than 1.5 miles from the famous Southernmost Point Buoy. The whole area is very pedestrian-friendly, and most things are within walking distance.Folks on TripAdvisor warn that you’ll have to pay self-parking fee of $15 per night. Fortunately, you won’t be charged a resort fee on award stays.
Rooms here sell for over $550. So by transferring your 80,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points sign-up bonus from the Chase Ink Preferred to Hyatt, you’ll save $1,650+ on a 3-night stay!
6. Grand Hyatt Hong KongFolks on TripAdvisor love this hotel! Guests say the hotel provides you with your own phone you can use for free international calls and as a Wi-Fi hotspot. And you can take it outside the hotel while you explore!
Public transportation is a short walk from the hotel, including the subway and ferry.
Rooms here sell for $400+. So you can save $1,200+ on a 3-night stay with your Chase Ultimate Rewards points!
7. Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill
The Hyatt Regency London – Churchill is a special hotel. It’s beautiful, and centrally located in one of the most exciting cities in the world – London!Emily enjoyed this hotel a few years ago. It’s a 2-minute walk from Oxford Street, a main shopping area. And about a mile away from Regent Street, where you’ll find upscale stores.
Other nearby landmarks are Hyde Park and Buckingham Palace. You must see them both if you visit London!
The Hyatt Regency London – Churchill charges ~$360 for a room. So you’ll save ~$1,080 when you transfer the 80,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points sign-up bonus on the Chase Ink Preferred to Hyatt for a 3-night stay.
8. Ararat Park Hyatt Moscow
The Ararat Park Hyatt Moscow has a fabulous location to view Moscow’s colorful buildings.
The hotel is just a 15-minute walk to the Kremlin, and the same distance away from the Red Square plaza, where you can see the fairy-tale architecture of Saint Basil’s Cathedral!
The hotel is ranked #3 in all of Moscow on TripAdvisor. And it’s received a TripAdvisor 2016 Travelers Choice Award.
You can drive to this hotel in under 50 minutes from 3 different airports:
- Domodedovo Moscow Airport
- Sheremetyevo International Airport
- Vnukovo International Airport
So you have plenty of options to get to this hotel!
The Ararat Park Hyatt Moscow can charge up to ~$600 for a room. So you can save ~$1,800 by transferring the 80,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points sign-up bonus of the Chase Ink Preferred to Hyatt for a 3-night stay!
With the generous Chase Ink Preferred sign-up bonus, you’ll have enough points to stay 3 nights free at luxurious Hyatt hotels all over the world.
For more ideas, here are previous posts with great Hyatt hotels:
- 5 Great European Hotels to Book With Hyatt Points
- 5 Top Hyatt Hotels in the US
- 5 Outstanding Hyatt Hotels in the Caribbean & Mexico
- 5 Luxurious Hyatt Hotels in Asia & Australia
- 5 Terrific Hyatt Hotels in Central & South America
- 5 of the Best US Beaches With Hyatt Hotels
- 6 Hyatt Hotel Reviews to Help You Get Big Travel With Chase Ultimate Rewards Points
- Top 5 Hyatt hotels for Emily and Me
- My Stay at Park Hyatt Sydney
Which hotel would you pick for using the Chase Ink Preferred sign-up bonus?
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)