Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
Collecting Hilton points for an upcoming vacation?
Via Running With Miles, the Hilton Honors™ Surpass® Card from American Express now comes with 100,000 Hilton points! That’s 25,000 points higher than the previous sign-up bonus. And the highest offer I’ve seen for this card.
We don’t get a commission for this card, but we’ll ALWAYS tell you about the best deals!
Hilton AMEX Surpass 100,000 Point Offer
The Hilton Honors™ Surpass® Card from American Express now comes with 100,000 Hilton points after you spend $3,000 in 3 months. With this card, you’ll earn:
- 12 Hilton points per $1 spent at Hilton hotels
- 6 points per $1 spent at restaurants, supermarkets & gas stations
- 3 points per $1 spent on everything else
- Free Gold elite status (free breakfast & internet)
- Terms apply
The card comes with a $75 annual fee, NOT waived the first year.
To get the sign-up bonus, visit this Running With Miles post and click the sign-up link on his site.
Note: If you’ve had this card before, you will NOT be eligible for the sign-up bonus a second time. That’s because American Express limits folks to 1 sign-up bonus per card, per LIFETIME!
What Can You Do With 100,000 Hilton Points?
Hilton points are generally worth about .5 cents each. So for most folks, this 100,000 point bonus is worth about $500 (100,000 Hilton points X .5 cents). But, you can get more value out of your points depending on how you use them!
For example, the Hilton AMEX Surpass 100,000 point bonus is enough for 20 nights at a low-tier hotel, like the Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort in Egypt (or more if you book 5+ consecutive award nights!).
You would get a value of ~$1,200, or 1.2 cents each, from your points by using them this way ($1,200 cash for 20 nights / 100,000 Hilton points).
Read these posts for other ideas:
- 5 Hotels for Friends Traveling Together With the 100,000 AMEX Hilton Surpass Bonus
- 5 Great Hotels for Family Travel With the 100,000 AMEX Hilton Surpass Bonus
- 5 Fantastic Hotels in Europe You Can Book With the Limited-Time 100,000 AMEX Hilton Surpass Bonus
- 5 Excellent Hotels in the US You Can Book With the 100,000 AMEX Hilton Surpass Bonus
- 5 Outstanding Hotels in the Caribbean & Mexico You Can Book With the 100,000 AMEX Hilton Surpass Bonus
You can read my full review of the card here.
The sign-up bonus of the American Express Hilton Surpass card has increased to 100,000 Hilton points! That’s the highest bonus I’ve ever seen with this card.
Hilton points are usually worth about .5 cents each, making this sign-up bonus worth ~$500 for most folks. But you can get more value from them depending on how you use them.
Emily and I don’t get a commission for this card, but we’re committed to telling you about the best deals!