We devote thousands of hours of research to help you get Big Travel with Small Money. You support us by signing-up for credit cards through partner links which earn us a commission. Here’s our full Advertising Policy.
Emily and I want to thank you for supporting our blog! So this week we’re giving away a $200 Ritz-Carlton gift card!
I’ll show you how to enter!
With the new offer from Chase, you’ll earn 3 complimentary nights at any participating Tier 1 to 4 Ritz-Carlton hotel after spending $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You’ll also get:
- 10,000 Ritz-Carlton points when you add an authorized user and make a purchase within the first 3 months of account opening
- 5X points at Ritz-Carlton and Marriott hotels
- 2X points on flights purchased directly from airline, rental cars, and restaurants
- $300 annual travel credit to use for qualifying airline purchases, like baggage fees and seat upgrades
- $100 discount on multi-passenger, domestic round-trip itineraries purchased through the Visa Infinite Discount Air Benefit
- A Priority Pass Select membership for airport lounge access
- $100 hotel credit for dining, spa or other recreational activities with each paid stay of 2 nights or longer at participating Ritz-Carlton hotels
- $100 statement credit for Global Entry
- 10% bonus points premium earned through card purchases each calendar year
The card comes with a $450 annual fee.
Ritz-Carlton owns some of the most luxurious hotels in the world. You could save thousands with the Chase Ritz-Carlton card sign-up bonus!
And if you enter this contest, you could win a $200 Ritz-Carlton gift card and add to your savings!
How to Enter:
You can complete as many of the tasks as you want. You’ll get 1 entry for each item you complete. The more ways you enter, the more chances you have to win!
You have until September 18, 2016 (Sunday), at 9:00 pm Central Time.