Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Planning a JetBlue award flight between now and July 31, 2017? This promotion is for you!
You’ll save 15% on award flights when you register for this promotion, book by June 19, 2017, and travel by July 31, 2017. And certain folks can stack this promotion with other deals to save 25% on award flights!
Here’s what you need to know about this deal!
JetBlue Points Rebate
Here’s a great deal for folks with upcoming JetBlue award flights! You’ll get 15% of your JetBlue points back when you book an award flight by June 19, 2017. Here are the details:
- You must register before booking your travel (not valid for previously booked flights)
- Only valid for award flights
- Only valid for travel through July 31, 2017
- Book by June 19, 2017 (the earlier of 11:59 pm Eastern Time or local time)
Your JetBlue points will be be refunded to your account within 6 weeks of the end of the promotion on July 31, 2017.
For example, it costs 24,800 JetBlue points and ~$87 to fly from New York City to Grand Cayman over July 4th weekend.
With this promotion, you’ll get 3,720 points back (15% rebate). And if you have the JetBlue Plus card, you’ll get 6,200 points back (25% rebate)! So in the end you’d pay 18,600 JetBlue points and ~$87 for a round-trip flight from New York City to Grand Cayman!
Want More JetBlue Points?
There are several ways to get more JetBlue points. The easiest way is by signing-up for their co-branded credit cards:
- Barclaycard JetBlue – Earn 5,000 JetBlue points after spending $1,000 within the first 90 days
- Barclaycard JetBlue Plus – Earn 30,000 JetBlue points after spending $1,000 within the first 90 days
- Barclaycard JetBlue Small Business – Earn 30,000 JetBlue points after spending $1,000 within the first 90 days
You can read my review of the JetBlue cards here.
You can also transfer AMEX Membership Rewards points and Citi ThankYou points to JetBlue. But the best transfer ratio you’ll get (without a transfer bonus), is 5:4 (5 AMEX Membership Rewards points or Citi ThankYou points = 4 JetBlue points)
You can also earn 3X JetBlue points on Amazon purchases!
You’ll get a 15% refund on your JetBlue points when you register for this promotion and book travel by June 19, 2017. This promotion is valid for travel through July 31, 2017.
Let me know if you make use of this promotion!