Earn 3X JetBlue Points When You Shop at Amazon!
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full advertising policy: How we make money.Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
Here’s another bonus promotion just in time for the busiest shopping month of the year!
Via Running With Miles, you’ll earn 3 JetBlue points for every $1 you spend at Amazon when you sign-in to your JetBlue account and shop through JetBlue’s link. This is on top of the rewards you’ll earn from your credit card!
There’s no end date listed for the deal. I hope it sticks around!
I’ll help you make the most of this deal!
Bonus JetBlue Points
I love Amazon promotions! Because Amazon sells just about everything, so it’s easy to take advantage of good deals.
And right now, you can earn 3 JetBlue points per $1 you spend with Amazon.
Here are the rest of the details:
- Sign-in to your JetBlue account and shop with Amazon through this link (remember to have cookies enabled on your browser or you won’t earn points!)
- Purchase must be made on Amazon.com (external links you find on Amazon are NOT eligible)
- Alcohol, Amazon Fresh items, Kindle subscridptions, wireless services, and items sold through the Amazon Appstore are NOT eligible
- JetBlue points should appear within 60 days after your Amazon purchase has shipped
Because JetBlue points are worth generally ~1.4 cents each, shopping through this JetBlue promotional portal is like getting an extra ~4.2% back in JetBlue flights (~1.4 cents per point x 3 points per $1) when you shop at Amazon.Note: Shopping through the JetBlue portal means you will NOT be able to earn rewards through another portal that might earn more bonus miles, points, or cash back for your purchase. Check CashBackMonitor for the latest portal deals!
Combine the JetBlue Promotion With Other Deals
While earning 3 JetBlue points per $1 is a nice promotion, you can sweeten the deal by stacking this promotion with other offers and credit card bonus categories! Remember, you’ll earn these JetBlue points on top of credit card rewards you’ll earn from shopping at Amazon.
And the Discover it® Cash Back earns 5% cash back at Amazon until December 31, 2016 on up to $1,500 in combined bonus category purchases. So if you use the Discover it Cash Back to shop with Amazon through the JetBlue promotional portal, you’ll earn the equivalent of ~9.2 cents per $1 (5 cents per $1 with the Discover It + ~4.2 cents per $1 through the JetBlue portal).
And if you’re a new cardmember, Discover will match the cash back you’ve earned at the end of your first 12 billing cycles! So you’ll really earn 10% by shopping at Amazon just by using your Discover it Cash Back (plus the 3 JetBlue points per $1).
Or, if you aren’t able to take advantage of these deals, you should use a card that will net you at least 2% back for your purchases. The Citi® Double Cash Card will give you 1% cash back on all your purchases AND another 1% cash back on payments, as long as you meet the minimum spending each month.
How Else Can You Earn JetBlue Points?
Link: Barclaycard JetBlue Card
Link: Barclaycard JetBlue Plus
You can earn lots of JetBlue points by signing-up for their co-branded credit cards:
- The Barclaycard JetBlue card comes with 10,000 JetBlue points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 90 days of opening your account
- The Barclaycard JetBlue Plus card comes with 30,000 JetBlue points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 90 days of opening your account
- The Barclaycard JetBlue small business card comes with 30,000 JetBlue points after you spend $1,000 within the first 90 days of opening your account
Check out my review of all 3 cards here.
You can also earn JetBlue points by:
- Flying on JetBlue or its airline partners, like Emirates and Hawaiian Airlines, and crediting the miles you earn to your JetBlue account
- Transferring Citi ThankYou points or AMEX Membership Rewards points to JetBlue at a ratio of 5:4
- Signing-up for the JetBlue dining program
- Shopping through the JetBlue portal
- Earn JetBlue “badges” to earn various amounts of points
You can now earn 3 JetBlue points per $1 you spend at Amazon when you shop through promotional link. This is in addition to any credit card rewards or bonuses you’ll earn!
3 JetBlue points per $1 is a return of ~4.2 cents in JetBlue airfare per $1. If you don’t fly JetBlue, it’s worth taking a look at what other online portals will give you for shopping at Amazon.
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)