AMEX Offer Alert! Earn 3X Membership Rewards Points at Amazon
Signing up for credit cards through partner links earns us a commission. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. Here’s our full advertising policy: How we make money.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
Check your American Express cards for a new AMEX offer!
I’ll show you how to take advantage of this deal!
Triple AMEX Membership Rewards Points at Amazon!
Link: How to Use AMEX Offers
I love AMEX Offers because it’s an easy way to save money with purchases you’d make anyway.
- Earn bonus points on purchases through December 31, 2016
- No cap on the number of points you can earn
- Offer can only be added to cards that earn AMEX Membership Rewards points (like the Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express)
- You can shop through either Amazon.com or the Amazon app and pay in US dollars
- Corporate and custom gift cards do not qualify
- A few other services (Amazon Fresh, Amazon Drive, etc.) do not qualify, so read the terms before you buy!
Note: You can buy Amazon Prime with $20 off tomorrow! Amazon Prime has counted as a purchase from Amazon in the past. So if you jump on that deal, you’ll likely be able to earn 3X AMEX Membership Rewards points, too!
To take advantage of these offers, just sign-in to your AMEX account to see if you’re targeted. Then add the deal to your card. You’ll then earn extra AMEX Membership Rewards points when you shop at Amazon!
If you haven’t been targeted for this AMEX Offer, you can earn lots of rewards by using other cards, like:
- Discover it® Cash Back – You will earn 5% cash back at Amazon, department stores, and Sam’s Club, on up to $1,500 in spending this quarter. And if you’ve had your card for less than a year, the cash back you earn will be matched after your 12th billing cycle, for a total of 10% cash back
- Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express and Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express – If you’ve recently signed up for AMEX Blue Cash cards, you can earn 10% back on Amazon purchases for the first 6 months of opening your account, up to $200. Terms apply.
This deal is targeted, so sign-in to your American Express online account to see if you qualify. Then add the deal to your card and earn extra rewards!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® CardAPPLY NOW
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash’s subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
Editorial Note: We're the Million Mile Secrets team. And we're proud of our content, opinions and analysis, and of our reader's comments. These haven’t been reviewed, approved or endorsed by any of the airlines, hotels, or credit card issuers which we often write about. And that’s just how we like it! :)