Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
This is the highest referral bonus I’ve ever seen for a Chase Ultimate Rewards points earning card.
You can earn up to 100,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points per year with just 5 referrals! That’s worth $1,250 in travel booked through the Chase Travel Portal.
Emily and I don’t earn a commission when you refer your friends, but we’ll always tell you about the best deals.
I’ll share the details!
Refer a Friend to the Ink Business Preferred and Earn 20,000 Points
Link: Chase Refer-a-Friend
If you have the Ink Business Preferred, here is some good news! Chase will give you 20,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points for each friend you refer, as long as they are approved! You can earn up to 100,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points per year for referring the card.
Each friend you refer will get:
- 80,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
- 3X Chase Ultimate Rewards points for every $1 you spend on travel, shipping purchases, internet, cable and phone services, advertising purchases made with social media sites, and search engines (up to a maximum of $150,000 in combined purchases per account anniversary year)
- 1X Chase Ultimate Rewards points on all other purchases
- Up to $600 in cell phone insurance when you pay your cell phone bill with the card
- 25% bonus when you redeem points through the Chase Ultimate Rewards travel portal
- Primary auto rental insurance (CDW) when renting for business purposes, plus purchase and extended warranty protection
The card comes with a $95 annual fee, NOT waived the first year.
20,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points are worth at least $250 when you book travel through the Chase Ultimate Rewards Travel Portal. But they can be worth a lot more if you transfer the points to valuable hotel and airline partners!
You can read my full review of the card here.
Note: It MAY be possible to get a sign-up bonus of 100,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points when you apply in-branch. Folks report that some branches have paper applications offering 100,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points for National Small Business Week. But some branches do NOT.
So be a good friend, and make sure you’re not referring folks to a smaller sign-up bonus than they’ll get at their local branch!
Remember, there are plenty of other cards that you can refer to your friends for Big Travel, like the Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express!
Another great reason to apply for the Ink Business Preferred!
You’ll earn 20,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points for each friend you refer, as long as they are approved. That’s worth at least $250 when you book travel through the Chase Ultimate Rewards Travel Portal.
And you can earn a maximum of 100,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points per year. That’s more than the card’s regular sign-up bonus!