Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Good news for folks who collect Hilton points!
This is the best offer that’s been available on this card! And it’s a terrific deal for a card with no annual fee.
We don’t earn a commission from this offer, but we’ll always tell you the best deals.
I’ll share the details of this offer and help you decide whether it’s worth applying for!
Better Offer for Citi Hilton Visa
With the increased sign-up bonus on the Citi Hilton Visa card, you’ll earn 75,000 Hilton points when you spend $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of account opening.
That’s a good deal, because the normal sign-up bonus is 40,000 Hilton points after meeting minimum spending requirements.
And it’s enough points to splurge for a night at a fancy hotel. Or stay up to 20 nights at Category 1 Hilton hotels!
You’ll also get:
- 6 Hilton points for every $1 you spend at Hilton hotels
- 3 Hilton points for every $1 you spend at supermarkets, drugstores, and gas stations
- 2 Hilton points for every $1 you spend on everything else
- Free Hilton Silver elite status (late check-out, 2 free bottles of water, and 15% points bonus on Hilton points earned)
- Free Hilton Gold elite status (free breakfast at some locations, room upgrades when available) after staying 4 times at Hilton in the first 90 days of account opening, or after spending $20,000 on purchases in a calendar year
- 5th night free on award stays (from having Hilton Silver elite status)
- 10,000 Hilton points at the end of a calendar year when you spend $1,000 or more at Hilton hotels
And don’t forget, Citi now has stricter rules for earning a sign-up bonus. So you’re not eligible to earn the sign-up bonus on this card if you’ve any Citi Hilton card in the past 24 months.
What Can You Do With 75,000 Hilton Points?
With ~4,600 locations around the world, you’ll have LOTS of options to book free night(s) with 75,000 Hilton points.
Hilton hotels include Conrad, Canopy, Curio, DoubleTree, Embassy Suites, Hampton Inn, Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hilton Grand Vacations, Home2Suites, Homewood Suites, Tru, and Waldorf Astoria brand hotels.
Or you can splurge for a free night at a Category 9 hotel, like the Conrad New York, which costs 70,000 Hilton points per night.
More Ways to Earn Hilton Points
Plus, check out this post about which card earns the most for paid Hilton stays.
Plus, this card has no annual fee, so you can keep it in your wallet to help improve your credit score.
Emily and I don’t earn a penny from this offer, but we’ll always share the best credit card bonuses with you!
Where would you stay with the increased Citi Hilton Visa sign-up bonus? Let me know in the comments!