Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
You’ll need to enter your mobile number on the Expedia site to receive the coupon code.
It’s valid for stays through December 31, 2016. But there are several restrictions.
Here’s how to use the coupon.
Save $25 With Expedia Coupon Code
Link: Expedia Mobile App
To get the coupon code, visit the Expedia site.
Scroll down, and you’ll see a banner for $25 off your first app hotel booking. Then, enter your mobile number to receive the coupon code.
The $25 coupon code is valid for stays of $100+ booked through the Expedia mobile app.
On the check-out page under the “Payment” section, you’ll see where you can “Enter a coupon or promotion code.” Add your mobile coupon code there and the $25 discount will be applied!
Here are key points of the deal:
- Limit of 1 coupon per account
- Must spend $100+ on room rate (excluding taxes and fees)
- Travel by December 31, 2016
- Not valid for stays at Four Seasons, Hilton, IHG, Marriott, select MGM, Starwood and Millennium & Copthorne. Note: The list of hotels for qualifying bookings may change at any time.
- Not valid for hotel combination packages like Hotel + Air
- Coupon code can NOT be combined with any offers
Because many larger hotel chains are restricted, this coupon code is good for folks booking stays at smaller hotels.
Save $25 off $100+ hotel stays when book through the Expedia mobile app.
You’ll need to enter your mobile number on the Expedia site to get your unique $25 coupon code.
There are several restrictions. So shop around before booking to make sure you’re getting the best deal!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 25,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!